New Borscht-Braised Beef Brusk Ribs – It Certain Beats Beets

Even though I oftentimes joke nigh naming dishes a for certain agency to aid amongst the search engines, I rarely genuinely do. Mostly because I don’t teach a bonus for extra traffic, but amongst this borscht-braised beef curt ribs, I fully acknowledge to intentionally non using the “B” word.

I would loathe for somebody who thinks they loathe beets to non fifty-fifty picket the video. I figured if nosotros could flim-flam them into at to the lowest degree seeing the dish inwards all its colorful glory, they’d only bring to seat it a try. Unless they don't similar beets, as well as gorgeous things.

By the way, I tin totally relate to the “I don’t swallow beets” people, equally I am one. I’ve never been a large fan, but inwards for certain things, similar borscht, I dear them. With that elementary soup equally an inspiration, I idea the flavors would run nicely amongst the rich, obese curt ribs, as well as they for certain did.

Will this endure plenty to alter your hear nigh beets? There’s exclusively i agency to detect out. I promise you lot seat this a attempt soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for four portions:
1 tbsp vegetable oil
3 pounds beef curt ribs, cutting into 3-inch pieces, seasoned generously amongst tabular array salt as well as freshly dry reason dark pepper to taste
1 yellowish onion, chopped
2 tbsp all-purpose flour
3 cups chicken broth
1 bay leaf
1 loving cup cubed carrots
1/2 loving cup chopped celery
1 pound beets, cutting inwards large pieces (about 2 large ball sized beets, cutting inwards eighths)
2 teaspoon kosher salt, or to gustation
- Optional step: when you lot gustation your finished sauce, if you lot desire to add together some acidity to remainder the sweetness, adapt amongst a splash of white vinegar.
- Garnish amongst sour cream as well as chives
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close