New Brazilian Fish Stew – Close Moqueca

In instance I wasn’t completely clear the multiple times I mentioned it inwards the videothis is but my take, my twist, my interpretation of a Brazilian fish stew. Or, equally people who volition ignore the previous judgement telephone telephone it, “moqueca.”

The most glaring omission from the classic share listing would endure crimson palm oil, which plainly gives this dish it signature flavor. Since I don’t intend I always had it, it’s difficult for me to say, but what I tin laissez passer on the sack tell you, is that this was incredibly delicious fifty-fifty without the mysterious oil.

Like most of the world’s nifty fish stews, this is commonly made amongst several types of seafood, but this is what I’m calling the weeknight version. Using a whitefish, along amongst scallops, shrimp, clams, etc., is lovely, but as well as thus you lot produce stimulate got to worry virtually timing, thus that everything finishes at the same time.

By using 1 fish, this actually is quite a unproblematic recipe, as well as the footling fighting of slicing as well as mincing involved is good worth the gorgeous, as well as really tasty results. I actually produce promise you lot laissez passer on this gorgeous Brazilian fish stew a endeavor soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 yellowish onion, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon salt, summation to a greater extent than to taste
2 tablespoons love apple tree paste
4 cloves minced garlic
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon solid soil cumin
cayenne pepper to gustation
1 tin laissez passer on the sack (14-oz) kokosnoot milk (not depression fat!)
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 1/2 loving cup sliced assorted sweetness and/or hot peppers
1/4 loving cup chopped light-green onion
1 1/2 pounds body of body of water bass, or other theatre white fish, cutting into chunks
1/4 loving cup chopped cilantro leaves
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
serve amongst rice
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close