New Flaxseed Crackers - Run Across The “Flackers”

I commonly assay novel recipes, or techniques because they audio delicious, or unusual, but in ane lawsuit inwards a spell I’ll assay something only because it sounds impossible, too that was the example amongst these flaxseed crackers. 

I heard that if y'all mix flaxseeds amongst an equal amount of water, permit it hydrate, spread it thin, too bake it inwards a depression oven, you’ll teach light, crispy, too surprisingly tasty crackers. I heard right.

I by too large similar to piece of occupation out eating seeds to the birds, but these possess got a really mild nutty/earthy flavor, too spell quite light, they’re withal report plenty to role amongst your favorite dips too spreads. Above too beyond the taste, I notice that these firstly to lose their crispiness later on near a day, thence if y'all brand them ahead of time, I’d re-crisp them inwards the oven in ane lawsuit again for peradventure xxx minutes to dry out them dorsum out.

Also, delight experience complimentary to flavor these to a greater extent than creatively than I did. Although a evidently cracker is perfect for pairing amongst a piece of cheese, I can’t assist but intend at that topographic point are thence many other ways these could’ve been spiced-up. Regardless of what y'all add together to yours, I actually promise y'all laissez passer them a assay soon. Enjoy!


PLEASE NOTE: I've been told that whole flax seeds are non fully digestible, too to teach the wellness benefits y'all should role flaxseed meal, but other sources are telling me that the soaking, too chewing takes assist of that, maybe. Probably non a large bargain unless you're going to swallow a whole batch, but consider yourself warned if y'all are sensitive to high-fiber foods!
 
Ingredients for 32 Flaxseed Crackers:
1 loving cup raw flax seeds
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
pinch of cayenne
1 loving cup mutual frigidness water

- Soak overnight, too thence bake at 200 F. for iii hours, or until crispy.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close