New Persian Rice – Sorry, Mensuration Cups

I believe I’ve posted a few “fool proof” methods for cooking “perfect” rice, but this Farsi version takes the grand prize, as well as it’s non fifty-fifty unopen for second. The beauty of this method is that it doesn’t rely on whatsoever specific measurements, or fifty-fifty exact times. This volition brand or as well as hence of you lot really nervous, but just become amongst it.

As long equally the pot you lot purpose to boil as well as steam the grains is large enough, this volition locomote just equally shown. Since nosotros are basically steaming rice that’s already been par-boiled as well as drained, in that place are never whatsoever issues amongst likewise much, or likewise lilliputian water.

By the way, I’ve exclusively made this a handful of times, as well as and hence I’m certain in that place are many things I could ameliorate on. I ask heed that soaking the rice inwards cold, salted H2O earlier boiling it helps ameliorate the texture fifty-fifty more, which I detect form of difficult to believe.

I mean, is in that place a degree of rice perfection that goes beyond perfection? Probably likewise deep a interrogation for a nutrient weblog nearly rice, as well as hence I’ll merely unopen past times saying, I promise you lot give this Farsi rice a get soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for 8 Portions:
2 cups basmati rice, rinsed really well
3 quarts water, brought to a boil amongst iii tablespoons of salt
2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
1 russets potato, peeled, cutting into 1/4-inch slices
salt to taste
pinch of set down cumin
5 or six slices of butter for top
pinch of saffron, set down as well as mixed amongst ane 1/2 tablespoons hot water
parsley to garnish 
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close