Love To Bake Breakfast Pizza

Sometimes I tin live on pretty dense inwards the kitchen. I skim a recipe, recall most of it, together with telephone outcry upwards it good. As you lot mightiness guess, this tin Pb to disaster, peculiarly when niggling recipe details could convey saved you lot Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 LOAD OF CLEAN UP TIME.

When I rolled out my dough, I forgot to elevator upwards the edges of the pizza (I ordinarily exit the outer border of the pizza downward pretty flat, I dear the thin-crust). So... amongst this recipe, later you lot scatter the sausage, murphy pieces, together with cheddar cheese, you lot pour the eggs/milk mixture over the pizza. Without the edges flattened downward to practice a barrier, the egg/milk mixture runs correct off the pizza, together with onto the bottom of your NON-self cleaning oven. (My pizza pan has niggling holes inwards the bottom.... ) Egg + oven flooring = burnt, black, borderline inferno. It smelled similar death.

Guess what I'm doing tomorrow? *sigh*

Nonetheless, Ryan together with I actually liked the pizza itself. I'm a sausage-lover, together with can't larn plenty of it! I mean value adjacent fourth dimension I'll add together to a greater extent than egg, possibly add together some chopped spinach together with tomato plant for color, and... oh yes.... brand a crust barrier to drib dead on those darned slippery eggs inwards their house 1 time together with for all.

------

Breakfast Pizza
(with my commentary)

"1 (8-ounce) tin reduced-fat refrigerated crescent dinner ringlet dough (I used regular pizza dough, I mean value I would convey liked it amend amongst the crunchy crescent dough)
Cooking spray 
12 ounces turkey breakfast sausage (I used soil sausage, maple)
1 cup frozen shredded hash brownish potatoes, thawed (I simply diced upwards a pair baked potatoes nosotros had)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded fat-free cheddar cheese 
1/4 cup fat-free milk 
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1/8 teaspoon dark pepper 
1 (8-ounce) carton egg substitute  (Not a fan at all of egg substitute, eggs were on sale this week, together with then nosotros used large eggs (about v of them made viii ounces worth).
2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese 

Preheat oven to 375°
Separate dough into triangles. Press triangles together to shape a unmarried circular crust on a 12-inch pizza pan coated amongst cooking spray. Crimp edges of dough amongst fingers to shape a rim. (just inwards illustration you lot already forgot my rant)
Cook sausage inwards a large nonstick skillet over medium estrus until browned, stirring to crumble. Drain.
Top prepared dough amongst sausage, potatoes, together with cheese. Combine milk, salt, pepper, together with egg substitute, stirring amongst a whisk. Carefully pour milk mixture over sausage mixture. Sprinkle amongst Parmesan. Bake at 375° for 25 minutes or until crust is browned."

Recipe together with Pic source: recipes.com/">myrecipes.com
Found hither on Pinterest.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close