Love To Bake Mickey Mouse Cake - Kiddy Cakes #3



I know that if I don't brand a Mickey cake this year, I won't know when I'll larn that direct chances again. Kids grow upward pretty fast.

This Mickey shirt has gone thru all the phases amongst my kids, yep all 3 of them. This shirt, although intended for 3M, direct hold lasted until each kid is over 2yo. I won't discard this shirt.. volition live keeping it every bit long every bit I can. Sweet memories :) It is yet inward acceptable condition, considering it's been used for most half-dozen years., together with my kids wearable this real very often, every bit in, weekly!




For this cake, I made the ears together with confront amongst dissimilar flavours. Or y'all tin fifty-fifty create 3 dissimilar flavours if y'all want.

What y'all volition postulate for this cake
Frosting- Swiss Meringue Butter Cream 1.5 portions, at that spot volition live extras
Ears-2 pcs 6-inch circular cakes. I made them amongst this recipe
Face- 8-inch circular cake
Black- Oreo crumbs (Grind oreo cookies without the cream finely)
Beige- Marie biscuit crumbs
Tongue- Raspberry
Outline- Melted Dark Chocolate
Extra tools- Cotton Strings for edge marking


1. Frost the cake amongst buttercream. Mark the outline amongst toothpick.
2. Use cotton wool strings to shape borders. Press oreo crumbs into the scalp of mickey.
3. Press Marie biscuits crumbs onto the face.
4. Form the natural language amongst raspberry pieces.
5. Remove the cotton wool strings. Draw outline amongst melted chocolate.
6. Put or hence buttercream onto the spot where the ears should live together with seat the ears into place.

* Prepare ears first, frost amongst cream together with hence pat amongst oreo crumbs.



I finished this cake at 3am, because I exclusively started at midnight. I prepared the cream together with completed everything land they were sleeping. I was soooooo tired. And I'm glad this was his reaction the adjacent day. The girls can't halt opening the refrigerator door to run into the cake.

he genuinely dug the cake's side together with licked it.
Then came along the eldest sis together with bring together inward the photograph session. The cake was intended to live brought to my mother's house to live blown together amongst the cousins.



Here's how it looks similar inside

Oreo chiffon cake recipe, I made a half-dozen egg batter together with baked them inward 2 half-dozen inch pans
Matcha cake, simply used 2 tsp of matcha pulverisation amongst the same recipe, without the oreos. I adjusted the amounts into a iv egg recipe.
Normally I don't consume matcha stuff, but since I had or hence matcha pulverisation leftover from this year's CNY project for QBB, I simply used them up.


Both cakes were real good recieved.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close