Love To Bake Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast

I acknowledge it. I don't unremarkably brand whatsoever variety of breakfast similar this on a regular basis. I'm a full cereal girl. I could consume cereal every morn for months in addition to non need heed i bit. However, that doesn't hateful I don't relish having a piffling somethin' som'm extra special for breakfast every once-in-a-while - specially if french toast is involved.

I dear how slow your typical french toast tin be: bread, egg, impact of milk. Simple. I unremarkably add together inwards a piffling vanilla, cinnamon, etc to add together a piffling extra, but I've never actually ventured beyond. This morn I knew I had all the ingredients for a recipes/bobby-flay/peanut-butter-and-banana-stuffed-french-toast-recipe/index.html">Bobby Flay recipe I constitute (minus the Rum in addition to OJ). I dear Bobby Flay - I've never tried a recipe of his that I didn't love. Especially his burger recipes.

This recipe contains a few extra ingredients I wouldn't accept grabbed first, but actually loved how they tasted inwards the recipe: peanut butter, cayenne pepper, orangish juice, in addition to nutmeg. So DANG good, I'm tellin' ya. The peanut butter gets all gooey in addition to warm in addition to melts inwards your oral cavity alongside the bananas in addition to maple syrup. The hint of cayenne alongside the nutmeg is perfect. It's but nuts.

I was at a loss this morn for OJ - but actually wanted to uncovering out how it tastes alongside it included. So, I improvised. I had a pocket-sized tin of Mandarin oranges inwards 100% juice inwards my cupboard. In my mini-food processor it went, in addition to out came delicious tangy orange(ish) juice.

----

Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast
(This recipe is for i serving. So multiply the recipe per person)

2 Slices of your favorite bread
1 Banana
Peanut butter

One whole egg whisked together
2 Tbsp juice from fresh orangish or ready-made OJ
pinch of freshly grated nutmeg
pinch of cinnamon
pinch of cayenne


Make a sandwich alongside your peanut butter in addition to banana.
Whisk egg mixture together. Dip both sides of sandwich inwards egg mixture.
Place sandwich inwards a heated Fe skillet or non-stick that has had a pocket-sized pat of butter melted. Allow to brownish for sixty seconds or slightly longer on each side.

For the garnish:
Pour syrup in addition to sprinkle powdered sugar.

Enjoy! 




t unremarkably brand whatsoever variety of breakfast similar this on a regular footing Love to Bake Peanut Butter Banana Stuffed French Toast

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close