Love To Bake Toffee Oatmeal Cookies - Cookies #3



I forgot where I took this recipe from! H5N1 one k apologies, exactly it's non mine. I didn't realise I didn't depository fiscal establishment annotation downwards the origin when I was to spider web log  about it. All the conversions that I weighed from  measuring alongside cups before were written down...but the origin was forgotten. So sorry!

I also forgot how many pcs this recipe yield, mayhap around twoscore pieces. But as well as hence again, it depends on large you lot brand them





Kids dear baking cookies, mine does!

But they dear it fifty-fifty to a greater extent than when it comes to eating. I made some to endure chewy, some crispy, as well as they liked the chewy version more. My former timer married adult man prefers it crispy.

The man child can't await for them to cool, hence he took a harpoon as well as hunted for a snack

Heath Toffee Oatmeal Cookie

85gm butter (I used salted)
125gm chocolate-brown sugar
i egg
1/8 tsp salt
1.5tsp vanilla extract
140gm patently flour + 1/2 tsp baking soda
100gm quick cooking oats
115gm Heath Toffee Bits


1. Cream butter as well as saccharide until pale as well as fluffy. Add inward salt,egg as well as musical rhythm out until smooth. Add inward Vanilla extract as well as  beat for a few seconds.
2. Sift flour alongside baking soda. Then mix alongside oats as well as toffee bits.
3. Put the flour mixture into the butter as well as mix until combined.
4. Place cookie dough past times the spoonful onto baking tray.
5. Bake inward a preheated oven at 160(fan)/180 C for xv minutes, longer if you lot desire it to endure crispy.




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close