The Cuban Sandwich – Concur The Mojo

I don’t create a lot of sandwich videos, which is a shame, since the weblog posts are pretty slowly to write. Anyway, every bit promised during the final bread video, here’s how I similar to laid upward a Cuban, or Cubano sandwich.

From the early, non-troll feedback, I require heed nosotros did a pretty skilful job, except evidently I was supposed to serve around mojo sauce every bit a condiment. We did a beef mojo, which would not move smashing inwards this, only I don’t intend we’ve ever filmed the sauce. Consider it on the list.

Slices of citrus-roasted pork appear to move real mutual inwards the sandwich, only I prefer to a greater extent than of a pulled pork. I used our paper pork recipe, which was great, only carnitas, generously moistened alongside around of its own fat, would every bit good move quite well. 

I've ever assumed that day-old breadstuff was perfect for grilled sandwiches, only I've heard that real Cubans are made on fresh bread, and that people who use stale are crazy. What tell you? Regardless of how fresh your breadstuff is, I actually hope yous plough over this Cuban sandwich a displace soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
There are no amounts given, since yous are the Mark of your Cuban, in addition to fully capable of deciding how much “stuff” to use. Good luck!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close