Love To Bake Brussels Sprouts Chiffonade Alongside Hazelnuts - Invitee Postal Service At Quay Po Cooks


Hi, today I'm invitee posting at Quay Po Cooks. This lady is amount of stories,...stories that larn your caput nod nod nod with agreement. Her feel of humour will non alone tickle y'all pink, but tickle y'all red!

She didn't nation me what type of post she wants... this makes life difficult amongst noooooooo "tips". How to justice closed to other woman's heart, y'all instruct me. Being the prissy lady she is, I know she doesn't desire to enquire also much from me, but then difficult la....

Anyway, here's a uncomplicated dish that is both healthy, delicious.. don't intend of the toll of Brussels sprouts here. It's a budget killer. May non hold upwards frugal here, but I know it's really inexpensive overseas.

Veron, Sorry I left out this picture. I merely flora it.

How to chiffonade the brussels sprouts

Picture taken on my 1st endeavor ii years ago


Hop over to Veronica's blog run into the recipe :)



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close