Love To Bake Tomato Plant Braised Ribs 番茄焖排骨 - Pork Ribs # 1


This recipe is a truthful keeper. Very delicious.

I tried to follow Peng's version equally closely equally possible, except for the tomatoes. I dissever the portions to two, i to educate until it melts together with the other to last added inward subsequently together with so that it stays equally chunks. I too made it drier than hers. The rest, I followed to the dot. I trust Peng. I dear her recipes, together with past times going to her blog, it gives me inspiration for dinner.




My pictures are non really abrupt because I was lazy to convey it out to accept pictures together with hence, merely on my breakfast table.




Tomato Braised Ribs 番茄焖排骨
Peng's Kitchen
Original recipe source: yumyum.com.my

500gm pork ribs
1 tbsp chopped garlic
10 slices ginger
1 large carrot, cutting into chunks (mine was small, together with so I used 2)
three large tomatoes, cutting into chunks, separated into 2 portions
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp reason dark pepper
1 tsp rice wine
1 tsp low-cal soya sauce
1 stem jump onion

500ml hot water
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar

Method
1. Marinate pork ribs amongst salt, pepper, rice vino together with low-cal soya sauce for 30mins.
2. Heat 2 tbsp crude inward pan, pan-fry pork ribs on both sides till golden brown. Remove together with laid aside.
3. With remaining crude inward pan, add together garlic & ginger together with stir nipper till fragrant.
4. Add carrots and one-half the tomatoes together with nipper for 2 mins.
5. Add spare ribs together with mix evenly. Add water, salt and sugar. Bring to boil. Cover together with simmer for 30mins or until pork ribs are tender. Put inward residue of tomatoes together with educate for v minutes.
6. Stir inward jump onion together with mix evenly. Remove from fire.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close