Love To Bake Perchance U'd Similar To Know Me Better....


I'm Wendy, YWY are my Chinese initials.  As on 1/3/12 I changed my moniker to WendyinKK, but the same equally my blog's address to avoid confusion. Born as well as raised inwards Kampar, Perak, Malaysia. Went to KL to farther my studies, worked inwards the corporate world before I took upward teaching. First posting was to rural fossil oil palm estate inwards Selancar, Pahang. After ii years looking at fossil oil palms, I got married to Mike whose mistresses are his Computer & Camera  and moved dorsum to KL, taught inwards PESS for xviii months earlier I came dorsum to Mike's hometown, Kuala Kangsar when he decided to enhance a family away from the big city, hence the name  Wendy inwards KK.

Currently I am on pocket-sized fry attention exit until 2014. Why so long??? I wanted to attention for my kids equally no 1 is available to acquire paid doing this.


I dear teaching.. as well as I also dear to play inwards the kitchen. Guess I was influenced since immature yesteryear Grandaunt. Daily, I'd stand upward yesteryear the stoves(from a prophylactic distance) as well as spotter her cook. Masak-masak(play cooking) never bores me out, until now.

I learnt cooking generally yesteryear experience. Mom taught me the rattling basics, but she refrains from cooking anything alongside to a greater extent than ingredients than her fingers tin count or that requires to a greater extent than than 1 wok launder per dish. Mom tin actually whack upward a goodness pot of stew as well as soup (1 pot stuff). If the annual ii cooking/baking classes inwards lower secondary were considered cooking/baking classes, as well as then they were all I ever attended, addition some cooking sessions inwards church

Internet as well as blogs are my brain gurus. There are so much data out at that topographic point to read as well as to see. Tried as well as truthful recipes, experiences, success stories or disasters. They all supply goodness knowledge. I larn from there. I exclusively started baking seriously after I started my blog,  I mean, equally good those occasional school-taught butter cakes. Only started decorating cakes less than ii years ago, although I had been inwards the kitchen eversince I was 11. It exclusively takes some courage to experiment as well as perhaps a few failures, but it volition locomote out inwards time.

The kitchen is the identify I pass most of my fourth dimension in, equally good the bedroom, as well as it's a never ending journeying into the culinary world. Still direct maintain much to larn along the way.... Walk alongside me :)


I took from the internet, so so it's exclusively correct that I give something dorsum to the www. To part what I've learnt so that u may larn too.

Initially, I planned to weblog most how I laid upward for 2, hence the name, Table for ii or more...... equally a reference to newly conjoin couples or pocket-sized households, but equally fourth dimension went by, I wasn't but doing elementary dishes for 2, but baking as well as doing non dinner stuff.

I direct maintain ever loved sharing my cooking experiences. I may non endure an expert, but I'll movement to part alongside what I know.

My friends direct maintain ever loved my cooking as well as surprisingly elementary recipes. Many of them wondered how I laid upward for 2. They oftentimes inquire me how to laid upward this as well as that. So, if I direct maintain a blog, I cutting brusk the verbal explanation as well as say "Go to my blog."

I oftentimes forget what I've done for this dish or that bake, so, this is my cooking magazine too. Something that I tin refer to, when I desire to replicate what I've done before.

I know some people that say that people weblog for self gratification. Hmmm.. Am I 1 of those?
Search my heart....If 1 day, no 1 reads my weblog anymore, volition I nonetheless write?
I will, cos I'm non doing this to earn people's praise, I'm doing this for myself, to tape my culinary journey. That's the brain reason. You won't know when 1 twenty-four hr menstruum u wake upward as well as totally forgot everything. I've got pictures of my family, my kids, but my passion...I don't desire that business office of me to endure lost.

It's non that I produce non involve whatever readers[you :)], I do. I appreciate my readers. It's through the interaction that I larn as well as I grow inwards my passion. But I volition non permit the presence or absence of others to influence my brain objective for this blog. I volition greatly appreciate feedbacks if u've tried my recipes. If they locomote out well, as well as then good!!! If they don't, tell me, as well as I'll movement troubleshooting for u. I won't know if u don't tell me. Filling inwards the comments department is FOC :)

I tin endure contacted via e-mail at wendyinkk @ yahoo point com
Or yous tin locomote along updated via my blog's Facebook page.





Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close