Love To Bake Baked Tropical Banana Flaugnarde


I've been thinking of making this the twenty-four hr menstruum I made my starting fourth dimension clafoutis, giving the french affair a tropical twist. And forthwith it's the perfect fourth dimension since I convey everything at exact amount, leftovers of kokosnoot milk, pandan juice together with to a greater extent than or less bananas from to a greater extent than or less other kitchen adenture.

Instead of milk cream, I used kokosnoot milk together with flavoured it amongst all fourth dimension favourite natural pandan juice. Used bananas which are together with then therefore tropical together with the terminate upshot is super yummilicious. My kids together with I walloped the whole affair for tea.

Baked Tropical Banana Flaugnarde
Recipe Source : Wendyywy

Ingredients
65gm coconut milk
35gm concentrated pandan juice
17gm or one ½ Tbsp sugar
one egg
23gm or three Tbsp all role flour (sift earlier measure)
Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 few slices of bananas

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 160/180C
2. Mix everything except bananas together. Do non contain also much air.
3. Strain together with pour into a shallow baking dish. (no take away to grease, it comes off nicely)
4.  Put in sliced bananas and bake for thirty minutes until surface of the flaugnarde is golden.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close