Love To Bake Lactating Reddish Appointment Tea 发奶红枣茶


Haha, Yeah, I'm all into anything that gives me to a greater extent than milk. Just anything!!!

This fourth dimension around I changed my carmine engagement tea formula. After reading on the network nearly galactagogues, I got to know a mutual Chinese herb is i of it. It's astragalus origin , 黃耆 or  北耆. My mom volition sometimes pose this into her soups. And thus I went searching for 发奶茶 (lactating tea), in addition to got to know some other herb that is used, which is Rice Paper Pith, 通草.  It is usually constitute inwards herbal teas that promote urination similar "Hui Sap Sui 去湿水".


When I went to the Chinese herbal store to purchase my mass of herbs, the herbalist asked me why am I buying thus much rice newspaper pith.

He said, "What create you lot desire to  通(toong, pregnant unclog) ??

Well, they convey never encountered anyone buying 150gm of it. It sounds little, right? But it's thus calorie-free weight that 150gm is i large plastic pocketbook of it. Almost similar the size of a basketball.

I told him, "I desire to brand 发奶茶 (lactating tea)."

Then to my surprise, the manlike someone herbalist said slumberly, "Oh, you lot desire to unclog your breasts!" (Oh, Lei yiu toong nin, inwards Cantonese).

His woman someone workers' eyes went large (while sheepishly giggling) and thus did mine. I never hold off him to purpose such a word. I almost wanted to outburst into laughter. There was no sexual tones there, but the words he used was totally unexpected, to live do direct. Much to the surprise of all the women there. He merely went on amongst his run piece his workers packed my mass of herbs. I went dorsum to the auto similar Santa amongst his bag. That much of materials for 1 month's carmine engagement tea.


This is the formula I did this time.

Lactating Red Date Tea
Recipe source: Wendyywy

Red Dates        红枣           : 90gm
Black Dates      
黑枣           : 60gm
Dangshen        
党参           : 30gm
Dried Longan flesh
龙眼肉  : 30gm
Wolfberry         
枸杞子       : 20gm
Astragalus       
          : 10gm
Rice Paper Pith   
通草        6gm

1. Remove seeds from carmine in addition to dark dates. Rinse dates.
2. Rinse dangshen inwards H2O to take away dirt.
3. Give wolfberry, rice newspaper pith and astragalus a quick rinse.
4. Put everything into a pot together amongst 4L of water. Bring to a boil in addition to simmer for at to the lowest degree 2 hours.
5. Consume this throughout the day.


If you lot desire to eat this for 20 days, thus calculate the amount needed in addition to purchase from Chinese Herbal Shops. For me, I drinkable this from the twenty-four hours I am discharged until total moon.


Next week,

4 days of Chicken

Monday, Tuesday, Th in addition to Friday!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close