Love To Bake Apple Tree Granola Muffins



Hi everybody!! I'm dorsum from my Lunar New Year's Day eating, binging as well as every affair gluttony related.

This post service is but about ix months dorsum :)
I haven't been posting this i upwards because... I was posting others.

If u convey been reading my weblog for a while, u'd realise I don't bake much salubrious materials :) Those fibre rich, depression saccharide or whatever... cos actually I don't consume much of those. But I dear oatmeal (my way) as well as muesli bars.
This apple tree granola muffin is i of those rare things :) I forgot where I took the recipe, it's been ages.

Apple Granola Muffins recipe

(A)
160gm all utilization flour
1 tsp sodium bicarbonate
½ tsp cinnamon powder
110gm granola /muesli mix
80gm brownish sugar
½ tsp salt
-Sift flour, soda bicarb as well as cinnamon powder. Then combine amongst the residue of ingredients A

(B)
two large eggs
180ml milk
1 tsp vanilla essence
80gm melted butter (after melted, utilization two Tbsp of the melted butter for the topping, utilization the remaining butter for the batter)
-Combine everything together.

three medium sized greenish apple tree (granny smith), abt 400gms
Peeled, cored, as well as diced 1cm cubes.

Topping (this is the affair that makes it then delicious)
two Tbsp rolled oats
two Tbsp brownish sugar
two Tbsp flour
¼ tsp cinnamon powder
two Tbsp of melted butter (from above)
-Mix everything except butter. When the dry out ingredients are good mixed, seat inwards butter to cast crumbs.

Final Assembly
Preheat oven at 170/180C.
Put (A) into a mixing bowl, brand a good inwards the centre. Pour inwards ingredients (B) into the good as well as mix until but combined. Put inwards apples. Combine amongst the batter. Spoon batter into 12 muffin cups as well as sprinkle topping on top. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close