Love To Bake Cheese Scallion Pillow Wallets


I saw these at Precious Moments ane black only earlier I slept, together with necessitate away made this the side past times side morning time for brunch.

The recipe called for the eggs to endure beaten similar making a sponge, together with filled amongst cheese. How tin I resist this??? It’s similar an omelette, but a fluffy one. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 sponge cake on a pan. How close that? Good right?

Then I remembered Anna Olsen doing waffles amongst light-green onions or scallions, yeah.. I tin add together that to supervene upon my husband’s most hated cinnamon. And I used cheddar instead of cream cheese. So, the whole matter variety of turned savoury rather than something to endure eaten amongst jam or syrup. It’s pretty skillful past times itself.

I changed the beating method therefore that I tin teach inward rapidly for breakfast or truly brunch 
And I truly used a higher temperature to cook, I forgot to plough downwards the heat. That explains the ugly surface. So delight endure patient together with purpose the lowest oestrus to produce this.


Cheese Scallion Pillow Wallets
Recipe adapted from : Precious Moments who adapted from Cosy Bake

Makes ii wallets

iii egg whites
30gm saccharide (If you’re lazy to purpose the scale only purpose ii or iii Tbsp sugar)
iii egg yolks
xxx gm flour (approximately ii heaped Tbsp)
1 sprig light-green onion, thinly sliced
ii heaped tsp salted butter
ii slices of cheddar cheese (Kraft or Chesdale or any brand)

1. Beat egg whites together with saccharide until soft peaks (not also runny though), add together inward egg yolks together with trounce for some other xxx seconds.
2. Sift inward flour together with flexure to combine.
3. Fold inward sliced light-green onions.
4. Heat a non stick pan on medium heat. Put inward 1 heaped tsp butter together with directly plough to low. Let the butter melt.
5. Put inward ii ladles of batter, try to spread it about similar a circle.
6. Cover pan amongst a lid (I used a pot lid), together with permit it laid until the rims expect golden. It may create got v minutes.
7. Break upwardly a cheddar spell together with set inward on one-half of the “omelette”, best is 1 inch from the rim.
8. Flip the side of the ‘omelette’ that is without cheese together with comprehend upwardly the cheesed side similar a wallet.
9. Bring the ‘omelette’ to the centre together with comprehend amongst lid together with laid for close 1 infinitesimal together with flip to the other side for some other minute.
10. Repeat pace (4) to (9) amongst remaining batter.


If you lot similar to know my pan size, it’s a nine inch pan.
Mike ate 1 wallet. My kids ate 2/3 of the other wallet together with I solely had 1/3!!!!! Sigh… it’s ok, I’ll create got the chocolate cake for brunch then.


This is a existent keeper. It’s really skillful together with I’ll definitely build this over again together with again.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close