Love To Bake Love Apple Tree Cream



Ah.. love apple tree cream. Something that actually caught my attending when I watched ane of Anna Olson’s Fresh amongst Anna Olson. She only blitz cherry tomatoes amongst oil, flavor amongst tabular array salt as well as pepper.. voila!!

And I tried it… as well as verbalise almost the taste. It’s similar a rattling low-cal love apple tree mayo…. For mayo lovers, you’ll hold upwardly inwards heaven. But I’m non a mayo lover, but I honey this.

I don’t hateful that I abhor regular mayo, but only that I’m non crazy to slather lots as well as lots of mayo over my sandwiches as well as burgers. I only pose adequate amounts, as well as non also much, cos I abhor anything to squish out from my sandwiches as well as burgers.




Tomato Cream (recipe adapted from recipes/Eggs-Dairy/recipe.html?dishID=10002">Anna Olsen )

250gm yellowish cherry tomatoes
75ml corn crude or whatsoever other neutral flavoured oils, pose into a measurement loving cup or a pouring bottle or whatsoever container amongst a spout.
1/3 tsp tabular array salt as well as pepper to taste

1. Quarter yellowish cherry tomatoes as well as pose them into a blender. Put the lid on as well as blend until fine.
2. Loosen the lid as well as pose the blender dorsum on
3. When the blender is on, take away the lid carefully as well as pose drizzle inwards the crude piece of cake inwards a steady steam.
4. When all the crude has been drizzled in, pose inwards tabular array salt as well as pepper (place lid dorsum on) and blend for roughly other xxx seconds. Tomato cream is gear upwardly :).
5. You tin sieve it if y'all want, but I don’t bother amongst it.

Few weeks later, I made roughly other batch amongst crimson cherry tomatoes, as well as hither it is. It tasted similar a low-cal one thousand isle sauce. But a lot lot healthier amongst minimal crude for emulsification.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close