Learn In Addition To Picket A Quick Visual Lead On How To Post Messages On Pinterest

October, 2014
I bring lately noticed that I bring been using Pinterest to a greater extent than than I used to. Some of the ideas together with posts I portion amongst you lot inwards this weblog come upward from at that spot together with to a greater extent than importantly our  Pinterest board for this weblog has instantly surpassed 18.000 followers which way to a greater extent than interaction amongst our readers together with to a greater extent than pins together with repins. However, today every bit I was browsing through my pins I discovered that Pinterest has added a bunch of novel interesting features, messaging is the i that stood out to me the most.

 A few weeks agone Pinterest released the novel messaging service which allows users to shipping individual messages to other Pinterest members. These messages tin shipping away include both text together with pins. You tin shipping away easily drag whatsoever pivot into your message together with shipping it inwards PM. Here is how to access together with shipping messages inwards Pinterest :

1- Click on the gear icon on the top correct hand


2- Click on Messages  then on "new message"


3- Type inwards the advert of soul you lot desire to shipping the message to.  Next click on "Next"


5- Now compose your message together with drag whatsoever pins to shipping them.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close