Learn As Well As Picket A Novel Fantastic Bloom's Taxonomy Bike For Ipad Apps

March 21, 2014
Today piece I was browsing through my Twitter feeds I came across this fabulous Bloom's Taxonomy cycle of apps shared past times Anthony. If y'all withal recall, to a greater extent than or less previous versions of this cycle convey already been featured hither inward Bloom's Taxonomy for Teachers department .

As y'all tin see, the cycle outlines a broad diversity of verbs too activities related to each thinking grade of Blooms taxonomy coupled amongst iPad apps that become amongst it. These apps are supposed to help teachers too students improve cultivate these dissimilar thinking levels inward their last of iPad apps. And because the the visual is non hyperlinked, I went ahead too provided the links for each of these apps inward the lists below. Enjoy

Create

Evaluate



Annalyse



Apply



Remember/understand


This cycle is originally discovered on the website of Paul Hopkin's teaching consultancy site mmiweb.org.uk adopted past times Allan Carrington.

 Today piece I was browsing through my Twitter feeds I came across this fabulous Bloom Learn And Watch Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 New Fantastic Bloom's Taxonomy Wheel for iPad Apps
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close