Learn In Addition To Sentinel A Visual Nautical Chart On Summative Vs Formative Assessment

February 5, 2014
This ship is born out of a give-and-take I had alongside a boyfriend instructor on the Facebook page of on the differences betwixt summative as well as formative assessment. Luckily this give-and-take coincided alongside me reading Frey as well as Fisher's mass " Literacy 2.0 : Reading as well as Writing inwards The 21st Century Classroom." as well as in that place was a department inwards which the authors talked most these differences inwards a subtle agency past times referring to formative assessment every bit assessment for learning as well as summative assessment every bit assessment of learning. However, knowing that several of you lot mightiness likely necessitate a refresher most these concepts I went ahead as well as created the visual below for you lot to give-up the ghost along every bit a reminder. Besides the mass I mentioned earlier, I too drew on Eberly Center page for to a greater extent than examples.

I invite you lot to convey a await as well as portion alongside your colleagues.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close