Learn As Well As Sentry This Is How To Generate Qr Codes From Google Docs

Today spell I was browsing my Google Plus feeds I come upwards across this interesting video shared past times Life of Jordi blog. The video shows role of how this guy managed to generate QR code from Google Docs.

I invite y'all to sentry the video too read his write-up to empathize the whole procedure of generating QR code from Google docs. The video per se does non order much without reading the written guide.

Her is an excerpt of this write-up

 Earlier today I needed to input a listing of unopen to xxx contacts from a Google spreadsheet into my phone. I did most four too and then realized I actually didn’t desire to pass the adjacent hr typing names too numbers. I did some googling too institute a few references to embedding QR codes inward spreadsheets, simply none of them could move used for contacts (vCard format). It turns out that if I cause got the code that I found, it tin move fairly easily modified to allow for vCards. First, I used an online QR code generator to brand a sample contact code. This permit me empathize the format of a vCard.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close