New Corned Beef & Kimchi Fried Rice – But Similar Your Irish-American-Korean Grandmother Used To Make

After also many requests to count, I’m lastly posting my recipe for kimchi fried rice, together with yesteryear “my recipe,” I hateful everyone’s recipe, since give or accept a handful of meat, they’re all pretty much the same. 

Having said that, I’ll give a shout out out to the lovely together with talented, Maanchi, since I checked her channel to brand certain I wasn’t missing whatever fundamental elements, equally good equally acquire how to say, “gochujang.”

I’m non certain how unopen I got to the later, simply except for the seaweed, I did acquire all the ingredients right. Of course, the diced corned beef is optional, simply if yous produce get got about leftover from your St. Patrick’s Day, I highly recommend yous give it a try. Bacon is about other fine choice, equally is close whatever other diced meat I tin mean value of.

The egg is also technically optional, simply non for me. The agency the runny yolk mixes into, together with moistens the rice takes this to a whole other level. The poached egg also paired quite nicely amongst my “landweed” garnish, equally it does amongst the much to a greater extent than traditional shredded seaweed. But, no affair how yous accessorize, I actually promise yous give this corned beef together with kimchi fried rice a attempt soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for ii large portions:
1 generous loving cup chopped drained kimchi
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups diced corned beef or other meat
3 generous cooked rice, (I abide by mutual coldness plant best for crustification)
1/4 loving cup kimchi juice
1/4 loving cup water
2 tablespoons gochujang chili paste
1/2 loving cup sliced dark-green onion
2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
2 teaspoons sesame oil, or to gustation
2 poached or fried eggs
shredded seaweed to garnish, optional
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close