Love To Bake Raspberry Lime Cheesecake Bars


I had only about digestive biscuits that I bought nearly a yr agone because they were on offering together with Lydia at that fourth dimension was loving them, but afterwards I bought them she stopped eating them. So, well, I kept them until now.

I had only about cream cheese left from my Mango Cotton Cheesecake experiment

I had a bottle of Raspberry jam, newly bought from Jusco the other day.

I had only about whipping cream, frozen, left over since the White Chocolate Mousse amongst Strawberry compote.
When they own got been frozen, they can’t live on whipped again, thus tin order the sack exclusively live on used for cooking or cheesecakes.

I own got butter, eggs together with sugar, definitely at home.

Then I saw this at Peabody’s. Ah-ha, I could only conform my materials together with brand this.

But alas.. it didn’t came upward equally it was equally Peabody’s . Because I used to a greater extent than egg together with less cream cheese, the batter was to a greater extent than liquidy together with didn’t back upward the raspberry jam. Oh.. nevermind. Just swallow it equally cheesecake. Just equally nice.

The lime matter was actually good. Sour, tangy, and the crust was limey..

Raspberry Lime Cheesecake Bars

Filling
150gm cream cheese
30gm sugar
1 egg
iv Tbsp lime juice (from 4-5 limes)
40gm whipping cream
¼ loving cup raspberry jam, warmed to liquefy a bit

Crust
120gm digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs
30gm butter, melted
1 Tbsp sugar
½ Tbsp lime zest(from ii limes)

1. Preheat oven at 160/180C
2. Line a vii inch foursquare pan amongst overlapping baking paper.
3. Combine crushed digestive biscuits, butter, saccharide together with lime zest together with mix well. Press into lined pan.
4. Bake crust for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile laid upward cream cheese filling. Whisk cream cheese together with saccharide until smooth. Put inward egg together with mix until smooth. Put inward whipping cream together with mix again. Then lime juice together with mix.
6. When crust is baked, function out it to cool slightly. Pour cream cheese filling onto crust together with point amongst 1/3 tsp of warmed raspberry jam, all over.
7. Bake for only about other thirty minutes until filling is all theater together with the exceed has taken on only about colour.

** The raspberry jam don't appear to live on inward dollops are beingness baked, but rather spread out on the bottom fo the cheese filling ontop of the crust.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close