New Fresh Asparagus Patties – Boundary Is Inwards The Air, Subsequently Coming Upwards Through The Ground

There are sure enough things I hold off for every twelvemonth that tells me jump is actually here.  Baseball on the radio, having to alter the clocks, in addition to all that beautiful light-green asparagus piled high at the market. 

Even though nosotros tin forthwith travel asparagus pretty much year-round, it exactly seems to hold off in addition to sense of savor ameliorate this fourth dimension year, specially if you’re listening to baseball, spell observing the right time.

And spell I dear whole spears of asparagus prepared simply, in 1 lawsuit inwards a spell I crave a novel in addition to exciting delivery system, in addition to these delicious, in addition to beautiful patties were exactly that.  As I mentioned inwards the video, this was an experiment, but other than mayhap cutting upwards the asparagus a lilliputian smaller, I don’t intend I’d alter likewise much. To clarify, I’m speaking close the actual patty itself, in addition to non how it was served, since I convey a few thoughts regarding that.

I gave a few option sauce ideas inwards the video, but what close topping these amongst poached eggs, in addition to doing some form of vegetarian Benedict? Or mayhap brand them a lilliputian bigger, in addition to thicker, in addition to serve them on a nicely toasted burger bun? There are exactly a few ideas to travel y'all started.  Regardless of how y'all serve these asparagus patties, I actually produce promise y'all laissez passer on them a endeavour soon. Enjoy!


Ingredients for half-dozen asparagus patties:
1 pound fresh asparagus spears, trimmed, blanched inwards good salted H2O (it should sense of savor similar body of body of water water)
salt, freshly soil dark pepper, in addition to cayenne to taste
1 ounce finely grated pecorino cheese, or Parmigiano-Reggiano (about 1 unpacked loving cup afterward grating on a microplane)
1/3 loving cup manifestly dried breadcrumbs
2 large eggs
olive oil, equally needed for frying
fresh lemon to garnish and/or run inwards your *sauce

* My sauce was only mayonnaise spiked amongst raw garlic, lemon juice, in addition to a pinch of cayenne.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close