New Simply Corn Soup – Finally, Less Is More!

This is ane of my all-time favorite ways to relish fresh, summertime corn, together with a neat lesson inwards but how footling aid these sweetness ears need. If you’re using perfect, peak flavor ears, a footling butter, tabular array salt together with pepper is actually all you lot need. And no, H2O never counts.

In representative you’re wondering why nosotros blended one-half the corn at the beginning, fifty-fifty though nosotros were going to blend it at the destination anyway, I cause got a neat argue for that. The foremost fourth dimension I made this soup, it came out thus perfectly delicious that I’m forthwith afraid to alter the steps.

I blended the corn, together with started cooking; non knowing it would await thus terrible together with broken. It tasted amazing, but looked similar a horrible mistake, thus I ended upwards giving it a footling blitz amongst the stick blender. That did the trick, together with I had something that looked every bit gorgeous every bit it tasted.

Would it sense of savor the same if you lot simmered the corn inwards the water, together with and thus blended it all at the end? I’m non sure, but my instincts tell no. By the way, if you lot don’t cause got a stick blender, you’ll cause got to carefully puree close one-half the soup inwards a blender (in batches if necessary), together with and thus add together it dorsum in. I actually promise you lot hand this amazing corn soup a assay soon. Enjoy!


Makes iv small-scale portions:
3 cups packed fresh sweetness white corn kernels (about 3-4 ears)
3 cups mutual coldness water
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
generously flavor amongst tabular array salt
cayenne to taste
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close