2016 Super Bowl Prediction Using Chicken Fly Bones

Welcome to this year’s installment of “Get Rich Quick alongside Chef John,” where you lot cash inward on my mystical method for picking Super Bowl winners, using the lost fine art of fly os reading. I know it sounds crazy, but if you lot intend this is about sort of joke, intend again. In the 49 years I’ve been doing this, in that place hasn’t been a unmarried (major) academy report proving these results aren’t 100% accurate. Not i unmarried study. 

Sure, we’ve had a duet of recent, real modest fry “discrepancies,” but instead of wasting fourth dimension disceptation who's at fault, or who lost who’s college fund, I prefer to await toward the future. This twelvemonth the bones indicate to a decisive Carolina victory, in addition to piece I’ll move personally rooting for Old Man Manning, if you lot desire to win money, you’ll seat everything you lot convey on the Panthers. 

I’m simply glad the Patriots aren’t inward it. They’re shady. Anyway, expert luck, in addition to I’ll apologize inward advance for whatsoever income taxation issues that popular upwards afterward this windfall. Good luck, in addition to equally always, enjoy!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close