Love To Bake Butter Pecan Cookies




I'm nonetheless hesitating most baking cookies this year... I haven't bake any.. fifty-fifty until now. Only did arrowhead chips in addition to thence far.
Last year,
I made Almond Puff Fingers and Peanut Cookies, in addition to definately Arrowhead chips.

2008,

2007,
I made alone Arrowhead chips, cos I was meaning amongst Lydia in addition to had no mood at all.

2006,
Pineapple tarts in addition to kuih makmur.

2005... I forgot.

I didn't brand these for Chinese New Year's Day this year. It's a dorsum post. But since it's lots of cookie baking for lots of people out in that place now, perhaps u tin seek this. I purposely shaped my cookies similar pecans.

Adapted from Martha Stewart's recipe/butter-pecan-cookies">site.


Ingredients

• 3/4 loving cup pecans (I used 80gms)
• 1/2 loving cup (115gm) unsalted butter, room temperature (I used salted, in addition to thence I skipped the salt)
• 1/3 loving cup sugar, addition to a greater extent than for coating (I used 70gm fine granulated sugar, addition more)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/8 teaspoon tabular array salt (skipped this)
• 1 loving cup all-purpose flour (I used 150gm)

Directions
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees (180/170C). On a baking sheet, toast pecans until fragrant, most half dozen minutes. Let cool completely; finely chop.
2. With an electrical mixer, cream butter in addition to 1/3 loving cup saccharide until light, most 1 minute. Beat inwards vanilla, salt, in addition to flour, scraping downwardly sides of bowl, only until dough comes together. Fold inwards pecans.
3. Pinch a modest slice of dough, curl into an oblong shape, Roll inwards sugar. Place on a baking sheet. Gently flatten amongst a fork. 
4. Bake until golden brown, rotating canvass halfway through (if necessary), most xv minutes. Cool cookies on a wire rack.

This cookie keeps well. I made them more than 2  months back, in addition to they nonetheless gustation skilful now.. I hateful now. Cos I nonetheless accept them :)
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close