Love To Bake Fish Alongside Iban Eggplant - Merdeka Opened Upward House


During Manuk Pansuh too Pig Stomach alongside Pineapples.

She sent me to a greater extent than or less Sarawakian nutrient materials too i of them is this. Thank yous Julina.
I induce got seen to a greater extent than or less other player to our virtual number cooking seafood alongside this eggplant too so, I tried cooking it her way, but alongside exclusively fish.

Actually I cooked this dish terminal September, which is most a twelvemonth ago.


I was lightheaded every bit I didn't know how to handgrip it, too then I sliced it too used it every bit it is, non knowing that I genuinely had to discard the seeds, LOL. So, every mouthful was seeds. In the end, nosotros but scraped away the seeds too ate the fish. Or perhaps I should strained the gravy instead. The gravy was indeed sour, a type of sourness that is non similar to tamarind or lime. Rather fruity too I quite similar it.

I posted the moving-picture present of my dish on FB afterward I cooked it that time, too hahaha, I did acquire a lot of advice on how to handgrip the fruit. First fourth dimension using it, yous see. Nevermind I'll know what to produce side past times side time. Always acquire from mistakes.

I tried growing it, too indeed it grew, but it didn't terminal long too at i time it's gone.


Fish alongside Iban Eggplant
Source of reference: Ana Lai

350gm fish
160gm Iban Eggplant, take the seeds advertizement slice,
v shallots
v dried chilli
1 Tbsp dried shrimp
ii bird’s oculus chilli
ii cups water

1. Remove seeds from dried chillies, soak for 10 minutes or until softened. Grind it together alongside shallots, too dried shrimp.
2. Heat wok too set inwards three Tbsp oil. Saute the chilli glue on medium depression oestrus until it looks glossy. Put inwards sliced iban eggplant too gear upwardly for a while.
3. Turn oestrus to medium too set inwards water. Lower to a simmer until the peel detaches from the eggplant.
4. Season alongside tabular array salt too saccharide (I used ½ tsp tabular array salt too ii tsp sugar, it depends on how much gravy yous desire to retain)
5. Put inwards fish slices too gear upwardly for three minutes or until fish flakes easily alongside a fork.
6. Dish upwardly too serve alongside rice.



I am submitting this to Merdeka Open House 2013, Treasures from Sabah too Sarawak hosted past times Babe inwards the City-KL

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close