Love To Bake Japchae @ Korean Drinking Glass Noodle Amongst Mixed Vegetables


I produce got a natural language that is unremarkably adventurous too accepts a broad arrive at of cuisine. But in that location is one, that my natural language has notwithstanding been tamed for it. I tried a few dishes earlier too I discovery it a fleck difficult to accept. Maybe I tried them at the incorrect places too bespeak for the incorrect food. And kimchi is 1 of my work too.

But when I saw these dried noodles at Jusco, that were thicker too had a darker color than our green drinking glass noodles, I turned to the dorsum too saw a recipe. It sounds delicious.




I refered to the recipe on the dorsum of the noodle pack too cooked this. Presentation wise.... non quite the green way. Hahaha. Do you lot recognise the resemblance??

I am happy that I tried cooking this. And it was yummy!

Healthy noodle salad alongside lots of  vegetables.


So unlike than what I had at a thus called Korean eatery inward Ipoh that afterwards on folded. I am non surprised they didn't end long equally the nutrient was actually non good. Their japchae was all soggy too mine tasted better, hahahaha!

I used less sesame crude oil than inward the recipe equally I worried well-nigh the 'heatiness'.
Feel costless to role all sesame crude oil to saute the ingredients.



Japchae @ Korean Glass Noodles
Recipe source: CJ Noodle wrapper.

250gm Korean drinking glass noodles
200gm onions (2 large), sliced
100gm carrots, julienned
200gm spinach, sectioned
ii eggs
150gm sliced pork/beef, marinated alongside 6tsp sugar+1.5Tsp lite soy sauce+1tsp sesame oil
v chinese mushrooms, soaked too sliced

Few Tbsp toasted sesame seeds

Seasoning
1 Tbsp sesame oil
iii Tbsp lite soy sauce or equally needed

1. Fry the egg into omelettes. Cool too thinly slice.
2. Add 1 Tbsp of crude oil too role high rut to saute the onions until softened. Remove too laid aside.
3. In the same wok, pose inward niggling fleck of crude oil too pose inward spinach. Toss it only about too laid it until it wilts. Remove too laid aside.
4. Make certain wok is dry out alongside no leftover juices from cooking spinach. And inward the same wok, pose inward niggling fleck of crude oil too pose inward carrots. Toss it only about too laid it until it wilts. Remove too laid aside.
5. Add inward ii Tbsp of oil, await until crude oil is real hot,then pose inward pork slices too laissez passer it a quick stir tyke until it is cooked too fragrant. Remove too laid aside.
6. With the wok dingy from cooking pork, add together inward mushrooms too deglaze alongside 1/s Tbsp soy sauce too ½ loving cup water. Let it laid until the mushrooms produce got no to a greater extent than visible liquid. Remove too laid aside.
7. Cook noodles boil laid according to instruction
8. To serve, mix everything together alongside seasoning.




All tossed too ready to move served!













I am submitting this to Asian Food Fest Korean Month
hosted past times Sharon of Feats of Feasts.



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close