Love To Bake Lao Khao Soi - Indochina Aff, Laotian Calendar Week #1



This is 1 noodle that I highly recommend if you lot are a busy individual in addition to dearest to ready your meals inwards advance.

It feels similar eating 2nd noodles, simply the soup glue is homemade! Awesome!
Just blanch your noodles, meridian alongside the meat glue in addition to pour hot H2O from the kettle in addition to you're done. The meat slices are optional. Better than 2nd noodles from the packet. I dearest to continue my sliced coriander in addition to jump onion is a covered container, kept chilled all the time, in addition to thence that I tin sprinkle them on whenever I like.



If you lot remember, I made Northern Thai Khao Soi for AFF Thailand. The gustation betwixt the 2 is genuinely really different. It's non meant to live on compared. One is closer to what nosotros know equally curry in addition to the other closer to zhajiangmian and dandan noodles.

Lao Khao Soi is served alongside wide rice noodles, what nosotros locally know equally Kway Teow or Hor Fun. The tua nao sauce is salty. It is meant to live on that way, equally a soup concentrate in addition to for it to concluding long. So, don't live on afraid of it.

I had this for breakfast for quite a few days in addition to I dearest it.


Lao Khao Soi, Luang Namtha style

Adapted from:Asian Food Fest Indochina Month
hosted past times Kelly of Kelly Siew Cooks


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close