Love To Bake Southwestern Egg Rolls

Last dark I was on the telephone amongst my Mom, she was baking upwardly some yummy egg rolls. This reminded me of these delicious Southwestern Egg Rolls I made on New Years Eve. I constitute the recipe on a fantastic blog - it's a aureate mine of wonderful recipe ideas, in addition to the ingredients aren't thus out-of-this-world that it's harder to throw the recipe together.

The egg scroll wrappers tin flame hold out constitute inward the attain section. I shout back the commencement fourth dimension I was looking for them at the grocery store... couldn't detect them anywhere! To me, the attain department seems similar a foreign house to eventually detect these, simply they're correct at that spot side past times side to the wonton wrappers.

I intend the side past times side fourth dimension I brand this, I'll utilisation less spinach or avoid it altogether (I already used one-half the recipe called for, in addition to it was likewise much for my taste). Annie was right, eating this amongst salsa hits the spot perfectly. I beloved how crunchy the wonton wrappers move inward the oven! It's delicious! But, I learned (from the leftovers) that the side past times side day, the egg scroll shells aren't every bit wonderfully crispy - thus gobble them upwardly the 24-hour interval you lot brand them!

------

Southwestern Egg Rolls
(with my commentary)

"2 cups frozen corn, thawed (I used canned corn)
1 (15 oz.) tin flame dark beans, rinsed in addition to drained
1 (10 oz.) packet frozen chopped spinach, thawed in addition to squeezed dry  
(again, spinach isn't my thing...)
2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
1 (4 oz.) tin flame diced greenish chiles, drained
4 greenish onions, chopped
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close