Love To Bake Strawberry Cake, Literally - Kiddie Cakes #2


My beloved niece Arianna turned ii this twelvemonth together with her given topic for me this twelvemonth is "STRAWBERRY"

Her mom said, she loves strawberries. So, I made her this. Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 strawberry cake literally.
I didn't desire to role whatsoever nutrient colouring together with and hence I used fruits to 'colour' the cake together with become far hold off similar a strawberry.




Two dissimilar boxes of strawberries gave the cake ii tones, compared from tiptop to bottom. It doesn't hold off perfect, simply the kid is happy together with parents are happy too...

The best is, it's artificial colouring gratis :)

This is what I did, yous tin produce it your way, your version.

The cake: Vanilla Sponge (any recipe yous like), trimmed from a foursquare cake. Fill earlier yous trim.
Filling: Dairy whipped cream amongst sliced strawberries (it looks this way within )
Topping: Strawberry slices together with kiwi slices
Glaze: Instant Jelly (refer here, simply without the herbs)




Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close