New Average Betty Together With Higher Upwards Average Estonia

Estonia Photo (c) Average Betty
Remember that fourth dimension you lot won a Taste Award for Best Web Food Program, which included a fabulous trip to Estonia, only you lot were also afraid to wing over an ocean, too then you lot asked your love friend too swain nutrient blogger, Average Betty, to become on the trip for you, too she had an amazing time, too when your friends too identify unit of measurement saw the pictures they couldn’t believe what an idiot you lot were for non going?

That’s right, I didn’t become on what could’ve been the trip of a lifetime because I’m afraid to fly. Actually, I’m non that scared of flight – it’s the crashing that I’m actually non into. Anyway, every bit you’ll run into on her blog, Sara went too represented similar a boss.

Below you’ll notice a wonderful video recipe she did for Karask, a real traditional Estonian barley bread. The staff of life looks fantastic, too I'm looking forrad to trying it. I insist you lot caput over to Average Betty to larn the total recipe, every bit good every bit see too read to a greater extent than virtually the trip

By the way, the painfully cute spoon pictured hither is a souvenir that Sara brought dorsum for me. I've heard nil only groovy things virtually Estonia, only that they accept freakishly small-scale wooden spoons at that topographic point tells me all I demand to know.

Even though I didn’t larn inward over at that topographic point myself, I desire to give thank you lot the Taste Awards for the honor, too the fine people of Estonia for making the trip possible. Enjoy!

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close