New Chocolate Mint Brownies – Behold, The Tree Of Disappointment

I loved everything virtually these brownies, except the flavor. I beloved mint, I beloved chocolate, as well as I beloved chocolate mints, but for whatever reason, I don’t similar chocolate mint brownies. It’s quite a personal mystery.

My married adult woman Michele’s theory is that since nosotros beloved the pure chocolately goodness of classic manifestly brownies, the improver of that extra layer of flavor, specially i equally distinctive equally mint, simply throws everything off. That could be.

Also, I don’t similar the combination of nuts as well as mint, as well as and thence these didn’t comprise walnuts or pecans similar they normally would. Maybe it’s nut denial that has me inward this anti-mint mood. Anyway, plenty virtually my problems, if you lot similar chocolate mint brownies, which based upon all the requests I got, many of you lot do; you’ll belike beloved these.

I’ve used a real stripped-down method hither that requires almost null technique, as well as uses entirely cocoa pulverization to hand a dense, chewy, real chocolatey brownie. I promise you lot give these a try, as well as if you lot don’t bask mint either, simply larn out them un-iced, or add together simply about other flavoring similar vanilla, orange, or rum extract. Enjoy!


Ingredients:
1/2 loving cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
1 1/8 cups sugar
3/4 loving cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2/3 loving cup all-purpose flour
For the icing:
1 loving cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp mint extract, or to taste
2 tbsp milk
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close