New A Spicy, Dicey, Mango Relish

I’m certain I’ve done at to the lowest degree fifty videos where I hope I’ll present a side dish or technique seen therein at a time to come date. Of course, I commonly forget most it shortly thereafter, unless individual pokes me, but inwards the instance of this spicy mango relish, I genuinely reminded myself.

I establish myself inwards possession of unopen to nice, fatty shrimp, which I planned to spice upward in addition to sear exactly (I hope to present that recipe at a time to come date). I was thinking of topping alongside unopen to sort of fresh salsa, when I saw Michele had bought unopen to mangoes for a lassi (I hope to present that recipe at a time to come date).

As luck would bring it, the mangoes were sitting nigh a tin of kokosnoot milk, in addition to I remembered the rice pudding video, in addition to the diced mango technique I had in addition to hence casually promised. The residual of the flush is sort of anti-climatic.

This mango relish is wonderfully versatile in addition to infinitely adaptable. It mightiness endure at its best exactly enjoyed alongside tortilla chips, but a unopen minute would endure every bit I used it here, to clothing unopen to sort of spicy meat. It was crazy adept on these shrimp. Promise me yous volition grade it a drive soon…or at a time to come date. Enjoy!


Ingredients for most 3/4 loving cup Mango Relish:
1 mango, prepped every bit shown
2 tsp chopped cilantro
2 tsp sambal chili sauce, or other type of fresh or jarred chilies
2 tsp rice vino vinegar
big pinch of salt
Please Note: everything hither is “to taste.”

View the consummate recipe

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close