Love To Bake A Shortweekend Together With A Long Meeting

I was away final weekend, you lot all knew right??? Because I didn't post service anything on Fri too Saturday.

Just went to KL to pass the weekend too produce merely about shopping. I bet those of you lot who read Swee San's blog already knew I met upward amongst her too Pei Lin.

On this trip, I didn't produce whatever clothe shopping, but generally for my blog. Bought a heck lot of flours; buckwheat, kamut, spelt, millet, cornflour(not starch, it's finely milled cornmeal), wholemeal breadstuff flour (not regular wholemeal flour), balsamic vinegar too grapeseed oil. 


Don't worry, my weblog isn't going to plow organic or into something else that you lot uncovering "alien" amongst all these funny ingredients. I exclusively planned to purchase kamut flour on this trip. Just thus happened that I saw the rest, too got curious on how they sense of savour like. I'll gladly purchase whatever flour that is non certified organic because organic products are pricey, but sadly I could exclusively larn them at organic counters. But for those of you lot who would similar to know, after scouting a few places during the weekend, I flora that the cheapest spot for white spelt flour and other flours will travel BMS Organics(one branch inward Ipoh), cheapest Bob Red Mills flours volition travel Jaya Grocer too Just Life (Mercato too Cold Storage is expensive), best pick of flours volition be Jaya Grocer. If you lot desire to know the location of the outlets, delight google for them. I'll link them hither if they $$$ me, hahahahah!!!!

And I also flora something at Jaya Grocer that Pei-Lin had been looking for e'er since she came dorsum to Malaysia. I wanted to called her immediately, thus that I tin brand her scream, but thus I chose to SMS her too allow her scream on her own. You'll reckon that afterward inward my weblog or fifty-fifty Swee San's blog, cos when I told Pei-Lin close it, Pei-Lin told Swee San close it and Swee San quickly went to pick out handgrip of merely about for herself. Grab first, mean value later!!! Hahahaa!!!

Now, close my coming together amongst these ii ladies. I'm coming together Swee San for the tertiary fourth dimension too Pei-Lin the minute time. The 'date" was on Sept 11, 11am at the Curve equally usual. Went Daiso to purchase materials for our blogs too me beingness the naughty 1 was trying to "sabo" Pei-Lin to purchase this purchase that. Hahaha.
She actually did purchase quite a bunch, but non due to my magic. I merely bought a few items.
Then nosotros went to convey dejeuner at Tony Roma's. Yakking non halt piece eating.

After that nosotros went shopping again, for ingredients.
Went Cold Storage too Just Life, too Pei-Lin needed to become to Ikea to pick out handgrip of merely about stuff. Then my love Mike called, telling me to convey dinner on my own. Then my love blogging buddies accompanied me for dinner. So thus squeamish of them. Poor Pei-Lin arrived abode at 11.10pm. The coming together was to a greater extent than than 10 hours. Crazy!!




So, what are these? The squarish materials were from Swee San, too they are passion fruit marshmallows. Homemade ones sense of savour thus so super compared to store bought ones, too non equally sugariness too. It's really very soft but odour a fighting eggy. Cos it's got egg whites, too store bought ones are merely saccharide too gelatin. Nothing beats abode made stuff.  And Pei-Lin made merely about kokosnoot cookies too chocolate granola for us. She gave me four packs of cookies, Mike, my ii girls too me, thus 4. You tin exclusively reckon iii here, cos nosotros already ate 1 pack piece inward the car. Really yummy too sense of savour similar Kjeldsens kokosnoot currant cookies, if exclusively at that spot were currants.
I can't hold off for them to post service upward the recipes!!!!!!

When nosotros arrived abode on Dominicus night... it was tiring, but it was a actually fun weekend.

By now, nosotros are already planning for the side past times side meeting, too the venue is already confirmed at Empire Shopping Gallery. Simply because of the pick of ingredients that nosotros tin larn at that spot too our side past times side hazard volition travel to endeavour out equally many breads equally possible from "The loaf". I've seen a palm sized breadstuff at that spot going to close RM22, close that. Wondering how squeamish volition the super expensive palm size loaf sense of savour like.
Leave that to our side past times side meeting.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close