Love To Bake Carmine Tomatoes, A Surprise From The Reason - Random Sunday


My wife took this pic nether the educational activity of Lydia,
"Papa, stimulate got the motion painting similar this, my manus only!"
 
I throw a lot of things into my garden.
Things I never see would grow, did grow.
Like my strawberries! They are growing well, but non flowering, I wonder why?


I had a pack of squished apartment cherry tomatoes that got forgotten inward my crisper.
I threw them into my garden divider to that they volition rot as well as plough to compost.
As usual, the retention rots together alongside the discarded



One day... I saw something inward my divider..It was truly started growing the same fourth dimension every bit the mysterious plant. I touched the plant, it has a smell, I mean value it's edible.. haha, again. I only permit it grow.. no see what it was.

Then.... 1 fine day, it flowered. I even thence don't know what it is. My MIL who had been doing or thence gardening inward US, saw the flowers as well as said, hey, you lot stimulate got a tomato plant flora inward your garden?
I went "What?" , tomatoes? I totally had no see how it got there.
My MIL told me, she had a few tomato plant plants dorsum inward Arkansas, which is why she knew.


the start bunch!


grows taller as well as to a greater extent than flowers!


Lydia the Explorer checking the tomatoes.... she's really excited near them
 When it fruited....... as well as the fruit turned blood-red when it was even thence eeny meeny, alone did nosotros confirmed it's a cherry tomato plant plant. Not alone one, but iii plants alongside two dissimilar varieties.
Only as well as thence did I recollect near the squished cherry tomatoes I 1 time threw in.


more fruits growing.........


finally... ripening

yellow circular ones

From what I learnt inward Pomiculture, tomatoes needed a cold to plough red, I never expected mine to human face thence red. Actually I never imagined I could stimulate got tomatoes inward my garden. LOL. Moreover blood-red tomatoes,  Hahaha.....

We harvested quite a total of cherry tomatoes over time, as well as alone 1 individual consumes it. It's the picker herself. She loves tomatoes as well as nosotros permit her stimulate got it all. She volition selection them whenever she sees it plough blood-red as well as conk on it inward her tomato plant box.




I'm hoping to a greater extent than volition sprout since nosotros discarded a few more, kkekekekeke.



she's thence happy afterwards picking her babies


Lydia wasn't satisfied alongside this pic, she said, Papa, don't stimulate got my face! My manus only!


I only institute out I stimulate got or thence other surprise growing from discarded bits! I mean value it needs or thence other half dozen months to present you lot what it is. Have to hold back for it to fruit!
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close