Love To Bake Mango Yogurt Mousse - Mango Calendar Week # 1

 Sea Salt alongside Food. LOL. I told myself, I got to brand these i day.
Then I saw this on Masterchef Australia. Marion was doing her celebrity chef challenge in addition to she was making a dessert served inward an egg shell. I was busy alongside my kids, but I saw how she cutting the egg shells in addition to how she assembled her dessert. But I direct maintain no see what dessert it was equally I wasn’t listening to the show, simply catching a glimpse whenever possible.


I had some whipping cream, yogurt in addition to mangoes inward the refrigerator in addition to thence it came to my caput that I desire to practise something visually similar. When the kids all went to slumberland, I chop-chop jumped into action.

Serve this for breakfast in addition to uncovering the faces when they accept a spoon of it. It’s ok, it’s yogurt in addition to yogurt’s for breakfast : )
The mousse is really softly set, retains its cast when spooned but creamy in addition to soft on the palate. Utterly delicious.


To fix egg shells, rinse eggs in addition to saw alongside a serrated knife unopen to the pointy goal of egg. No bespeak to larn all the agency through. If y'all tin larn the knife inward simply i spot, thence gently pry it open. Pour away egg into a container for afterward consumption. Rinse egg shells thoroughly. Boil egg shells for a piece in addition to the membrane volition appear to come upward off. Peel them in addition to discard. Your shells are right away ready for purpose :p


Note:
**Extra mango cubes in addition to puree tin travel confiscated past times the ready in addition to travel eaten without whatsoever qualms.
Yes..down my esophagus they all went.

So, how practise y'all similar your eggs?

Soft boiled? Half boiled? Or...
Sunny side up?


Muahahaha..... a fun agency to get-go the day!

Have a spooon!
BTW, my married adult man complained most the one-half boiled eggs, instead loved the sunny side up. He said, portions likewise little! LOL.


Mango Yogurt Mousse
Recipe source: Wendyywy

ii ripe Chokanan Mangoes (Or whatsoever other mango. Just larn most ii cups of flesh in addition to it’ll travel fine)
80gm whipping cream (please purpose dairy for best results)
1 heaped Tbsp sugar
160gm manifestly yogurt (I used Nestle Natural Set)
1/3 tsp gelatin
1 Tbsp water

1. Place a medium sized mixing bowl into the freezer.
2. Place H2O into a minor heatproof bowl. Sprinkle gelatin over water. Let it sit down for 1 infinitesimal in addition to zap inward microwave for xv seconds or melt the gelatin over hot water. See method inward this post.
3. Peel mangoes in addition to take away flesh from seed. Select ripe in addition to darker coloured parts in addition to puree. (I used the parts nearer to the seed.) Strain mango puree to take away fibre.
4. Cut the other parts of mango flesh into minor cubes, most 5mm inward size. Spoon into prepared cups or moulds, equally much or equally piffling equally y'all like
5. Remove mixing bowl from freezer in addition to whip cream in addition to carbohydrate until soft peaks. Mix inward yogurt in addition to thence the melted gelatin.
6. Spoon the yogurt mousse mixture over mangoes inward the moulds.
7. Top alongside a dollop of mango puree. (I carefully piped on the mango puree alongside a minor opening inward my piping bag)
8. Chill for v hours earlier serving.



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close