Love To Bake My Kitchen In Addition To Faq On Your Demand- Give-Up The Ghost To Know Me Calendar Week # 1

First of all, a large distressing to all my readers. I promised pictures of my novel kitchen fifty-fifty earlier Reuben was born. Now he's hitting four months old already as well as I'm entirely getting the pictures out.

So, hither is my kitchen. Nothing fancy nearly it, simply a kitchen. Before that, allow me clarify that I'm non rich. I simply plough over off to remain inwards a pocket-size town where belongings is affordable as well as renovation workmanship costs are much lower than inwards large cities. I remain inwards a pocket-size town, where at that spot is no McDonalds, ok.

Just inwards instance yous scroll also fast as well as missed my terminal paragraph,
Is at that spot anything yous desire to inquire me, for example.............
     "Wendy, produce yous build clean the identify daily amongst iii kids around"
     "Wendy, when are going dorsum to work"
     "Wendy, don't yous acquire crazy amongst the kids simply about as well as staying home"
     "Wendy, what's your favourite kitchen tool?"
More information at the terminal paragraph


Here's the storey nearly 'My Kitchen'.

**********
When nosotros decided to renovate the house, nosotros planned to extend 21 feet out to the side, amongst halfway the length of the house, it's similar 21X17. Sounds large right? My moisture kitchen volition accept upward 80% of that extension, amongst the electrical flow kitchen turned into a dry out kitchen. Not totally dry, simply no cooking. I was planning to plough the dry out kitchen into a drinks area. And a bar amongst high chairs will extend into the dining expanse from the dry out kitchen. With cookie jars on the bar counter, bakes all placed at that spot for consumption (provided the ants don't acquire to it :p), as well as nosotros tin receive got our drinks made at that spot as well as the kids, their milk as well as juice.

In my moisture kitchen, I planned my kitchen to receive got a 3X5 marble move yesteryear island, if improve 3X6. Then I tin receive got friends over to bake. My hubby fifty-fifty suggested I receive got the stools built to insert correct nether the isle similar how it is inwards the Science lab, amongst cabinets underneath to popular off on all my baking tools. Then I desire to receive got a iii ft circular tabular array for afternoon tea inwards the kitchen overlooking the garden through the 5ft tall windows.
I wanted to receive got a China display cabinet for my grandma's beautiful porcelain sets.

Then changes came by... as well as to a greater extent than changes ... as well as to a greater extent than changes. The dry out kitchen has to switch to a dissimilar expanse amongst a smaller space, as well as thence later, fifty-fifty the dry out kitchen had to go.  Then nosotros had to cutting the moisture kitchen to brand infinite for a maid's room because Reuben was concieved simply earlier operate started. Now, I'm left amongst entirely 40% of the master planned kitchen space. Made me wanted to cry. No island, no bar, no split dry out as well as moisture kitchen............... My kitchen's my comfort zone, I don't intend i'll deed into some other identify as well as acquire some other kitchen. The novel kitchen outlay does non permit me to receive got an isle every bit it is shaped similar a L. And I can't extend the kitchen anymore to the side, I wanted some infinite to produce some gardening every bit well. My dream is shaaaaaaaaaaaattered.
Swee San knew nearly the whole ordeal, nearly all the changes as well as pooor me.

When 1 of my friends came to watch me, she said she must hold back at my kitchen, as well as when she did, she covered her oral fissure as well as gasped. "Wendy, I am shocked. I imagined yous volition receive got a huge kitchen amongst an island. I never thought it volition last this small, pocket-size inwards price for you." Seee............ fifty-fifty my friend says so.

Well, my hubby said, inwards 10 years time, we'll knock downwards the kitchen as well as renovate it again, ok. And since the maid is simply for Reuben's time, we'll knock off that room after thence that the kitchen tin last large 1 time again. Do yous believe him? No I don't. The maid is no where to last seen fifty-fifty now. LOL. But as well as thence again, frankly, I don't require one. Provided, he doesn't complain nearly the nation of the house. Hahahaha!

*****End of Kitchen Story.********

So now, delight accept a tour of my ZONE

H5N1 full general sentiment from dissimilar areas of my kitchen to allow yous receive got an thought of the layout




Here's where I cook. Yes I'm using a countertop stove. I don't desire a built inwards stove top. Much to the stupor of some that I used this old fashioned stove. LOL. Some can't believe that I bought this. Well, I had plenty of wiping as well as cleaning nether the stove whenever porridge overflows correct into the cabinets via the pocket-size opening betwixt the stove as well as the cutting out hole. I totally had plenty of it. The stove is Elba but it's non that good. I wanted to acquire a Zanussi, but the model I wanted popular off on running out of stock at HSL. The hood is Kelvinator. So far ok, really powerful. Catches a proficient amount of oil, peculiarly after a proficient ole session of Char Kway Teow. Clean it often, closed the windows when using it for maximum suction ability as well as it'll last fine.





Here's my nutrient prep expanse



Here's my ovens area, a built inwards oven as well as a microwave oven. The cabinets beneath the microwave oven is total of Tupperware. Scary.. LOL.
And I've got my cookbooks correct inwards a higher identify the microwave oven. Not a huge collection. The carpenter (not an ID, I simply engaged a carpenter, see?) got a stupor that I wanted a bookshelf inwards the kitchen. My hubby told me to forgive him for non seeing anyone amongst cookbooks inwards the kitchen. LOL.
And the whole cabinet from move yesteryear to bottom of my oven is filled amongst my baking gadgets. It's a really tall cabinet :p
Oh yes, the oven's Bosch, non something from the high range, as well as how was it?...... hmm.. thence so la.



Here's my novel drinks as well as snack area, amongst the breakfast tabular array correct infront of it. No bar, no bar!!! I role the marble tabular array for kneading as well as cake deco. I've got the aircond fixed at that spot thence that I tin decorate my cakes without entering the chamber :)


And some other sentiment of my kitchen. See the distance of the refrigerator door (or right) to the mixer? It's entirely 5ft. Cannot insert whatsoever island!!! See the small curtains inwards a higher identify my double sinks? My hubby hated them, proverb they hold back similar petticoats (底裙,kain dalam) and gave the excuse that he doesn't desire to stand upward at that spot as well as produce the dishes. LOL.


And this is my novel toy, bought from US. A bowl lifter model. I chose this because I desire to bake bigger batches of bread. I'm stingy amongst electricity thence baking 1 pocket-size loaf is out of the question. And if the bowl tin last lifted, I tin whip my eggs amongst a waterbath underneath.
My sis inwards police line lugged it all the means dorsum for me. Since its wattage is U.S. of America 110V, as well as can't last plugged inwards straight into our sockets, I used a transformer. Works simply every bit good. I don't know if yous realised, I don't bake much staff of life earlier this. Hahaha.. Actually I've got a whole bunch of staff of life postings inwards my drafts, but I don't desire to post them earlier I demo yous my kitchen. I'm learning to bake bread, yeah proper bread.



I know, to brand a proficient bread, 1 does non require a machine, similar how some manual kneading gurus volition tell you. But I don't receive got the luxury to stand upward at that spot as well as knead for 1 hr to window pane stage. I receive got kids to attend to. And to receive got a mixer saves me fourth dimension peculiarly for large batch baking. I dearest it when I made triple batch of choux pastry for Reuben's total moon. My old mitt mixer smelled bad amongst simply 1 batch. And I could simply acquire the machine to crunch my eggs piece I develop the rest when baking sponge cakes. If I crunch the eggs amongst a mitt mixer, I require to stand upward at that spot 10 minutes holding the machine as well as non doing anything else, what a waste matter of time. Time is precious to me when at that spot are kids.

So, allow me halt this amongst some other motion painting of my breakfast tabular array that I swallow my daily dwelling identify made staff of life together amongst my hubby almost every morning... And oh yes, I sewed those curtains... all of them, including the petticoat curtain, ;p


If yous receive got whatsoever questions regarding me, my kitchen or simply anything,
as long every bit it's non also personal, move out a comment as well as I'll endeavor to reply yous inwards some other post this week. Please accept authorities notation that I receive got the freedom to turn down answering whatsoever also personal questions.
Anonymous questions volition non last entertained. Leave a name.
Reason is because that I produce recieve emails amongst questions regarding me, my kitchen as well as some other stuff.
So, it'll last groovy to percentage amongst everybody what yous desire to know thence that others may know too.


 My Garden as well as Favourite seven volition last coming upward next.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close