Love To Bake Fork Pressed Regal Potatoes Amongst Pinked Shallots In Addition To A Corelle Laid Upwardly ++ - Spud Calendar Week #2


Purple potatoes, yes. Not sweetness potatoes. They are regal spuds. I never idea that I'd live able to larn them here, until I saw inwards Tesco's brochure (less than 1 calendar month back). I was really very ecstatic well-nigh it.

The regal color inwards the potatoes are due to the paint anthocyanin, which is the same paint flora inwards blueberries, cherry-red cabbages, roselle and of course, regal sweetness potatoes. But it's non the same every bit beetroots or cherry-red dragonfruit. If anthocyanin comes into contact amongst acid, it turns pinkish in addition to amongst element of group I it turns blue.





I saw this recipe on Smitten Kitchen earlier I fifty-fifty saw the potatoes inwards Tesco, thinking, volition I e'er larn a peril to motility it out? And when I truly did larn similiar potatoes (hers were unopen to other diverseness in addition to were much much higher inwards anthocyanins), I was then therefore then therefore happy!!

I didn't truly follow the recipe, but but recreated something based on how Deb's dish expect like, visually.

Fork Pressed Purple Potatoes amongst Pinked Shallots
Visually inspired by Smitten Kitchen
Recipe source: Wendyywy

500gm regal potatoes
two Tbsp butter or more
1/4 tsp salt
Handful of parsley, chopped

Peel in addition to steam potatoes (whole) until soft (can live poked through easily amongst a chopstick or amongst a dinner knife). Remove from rut in addition to house potatoes onto serving plate. Press potatoes until they interruption apart, but non mashy. Heat pocket-size saucepan in addition to melt the butter. Put unopen to common salt into the butter. Pour melted salty butter evenly over potatoes. Sprinkle pinked shallots over potatoes in addition to lastly transcend amongst chopped parsley.

Pinked shallots
five shallots
two Tbsp lemon juice
two Tbsp saccharide or more
1/3 tsp salt

Peel in addition to spell shallots thinly.
Mix amongst lemon juice in addition to salt. The conform the gustation amongst sugar. Let it sit down for 1 hr earlier using. Before use, fish out shallot in addition to create non role the remaining liquid.


Verdict:
The potatoes tasted OMG. I mean, the dish itself. I'm a lover of all things sweetness in addition to sour (but I don't get got dried pickled fruits, similar sour plum. Not that I abhor them but I don't really think of eating it, fifty-fifty when I'm pregs) The potatoes were slightly sweetish.. err.. or was it due to the pinked shallots.. kekeke. The pickled shallots were a perfect contrast to the buttery steamed potatoes. All I know is that I dearest love dearest this white patato dish in addition to if I were to run across these regal spuds again, I'll definately larn my hands on more. The color truly turned nicer an hr later, compared to what you lot run across inwards the pics, which was fresh in addition to even then hot.

**********************************************************************************


Ok, here, straying away a chip from my blog...
I have, truly non me, I'm but helping someone. But it's non net income for me.

A Corelle dinnerset.
If you've heard well-nigh this brand, I ask non nation more.

picture from Shopworldkitchen.com

•Callaway 16-pc Set includes four each: 10-1/4" Sculptured Dinner Plates, vii 1/4" Sculptured Salad Plates, 18-oz. Sculptured Soup/Cereal Bowls, in addition to 10 1/2-oz. Stoneware Mugs
•Dishwasher prophylactic for long lasting patterns
•Microwave in addition to oven role for versatility
•Patterns won’t wash, wearable or scratch off
•Break in addition to chip resistance for carefree durability
•Stackability for closet infinite efficiency
•3 Year Limited Warranty (US)


Price:
Local subdivision shop (Jsc's) price : RM599
Featured cost on this weblog : RM 380 (36.5% discount)
This blueprint is non available inwards Malaysia.
picture from Shopworldkitchen.com

Purchase amongst Purchase Option

Product: Callaway dinner plates, four pieces  (picture above)

Local subdivision shop (Jsc's) price : four X RM66 = RM 264
Featured cost on this weblog : RM 158
Special Purchase amongst Purchase cost : RM50




Summary:
RM380+50= RM420
and you'll larn the sixteen pcs develop in addition to additional four dinner plates.


Purchase information:
Deposit : RM 50, residual upon delivery.
Delivery: By mitt on either only 25 March or 26 March 2011 in Klang Valley or whatever other 24-hour interval if Ipoh or anywhere close Ipoh.
First come upwards (deposit), get-go served.



Interested parties, delight electronic mail me for to a greater extent than information
wendyinkk@yahoo.com
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close