Love To Bake Involve But About Of Your Opinion

Sorry Robert

If I accept Pei-Lin's literally equally yous broke the rule, it's 55.55% proverb aye to u.
If I accept Pei-Lin's answer of letting yous in, it's withal a 61.11% bulk allowing u to continue.

Thank yous for participating
And want yous all the best inwards the lucky depict amongst your other entries.





To others,
Call me strict, telephone telephone me a stick, telephone telephone me a log, a stone, or whatever u may
But don't telephone telephone me unfair.
Rules or damage as well as weather condition are meant to keep order. Not to brand life hard
Ever seen the Idol contest disqualifying those who tin actually sing during audition but because they are overage? They never sympathize.
If a country's dominion or customs are bent to a greater extent than or less one's fancy, then, it wouldn't move a squeamish solid soil to alive in.





*********************************************************************************
Well, it's nearly the pancake giveaway again......

One entry, to me, it has broken dominion no.2. But to the participant, he has not, equally he exclusively cutting it 1 time (time is once), on 1 occasion. But to me, it's iv cuts (action, is non once) and it wasn't for photography purposes to exhibit the inside.


I promised him, I'll allow my readers determine whether this entry is valid.
Did it or did it non pause dominion no.2?

I postulate at to the lowest degree fifteen votes (yes or no, if non enough, I'll larn amongst my decision) and amongst a 66.67% majority of agreeing to allow him pass (for whatever pose out of valid votes higher upwards 15).
Anonymous comments amongst no names are non counted.

Closing fourth dimension to comment : seventh December 11pm GMT +8
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close