Love To Bake Mashed Potatoes Amongst Eggs - Tater Calendar Week #3 In Addition To An Announcement


Roughly almost 12 years back, during uni's 2d year, my housemates as well as I held a pot luck at our newly moved inwards educatee house. We invited friends as well as seniors over. One of my seniors, Peggy, brought a fantastic mashed spud as well as it was mashed together alongside hard boiled eggs. The egg yolk lent a wonderful odour to the mash. Yummy!! That was all I tin laissez passer notice say.

Allan CCM, if you're reading this, delight tell Peggy, ok!!

It's non hard to make...
The dominion of pollex that I abide alongside whenever I brand this is

1 Russset Potato : 1 hard boiled egg : 1 Tbsp butter

Easy as well as nice!



Mashed Potatoes alongside Eggs
Recipe source: Wendyywy
Inspired by: Peggy

4 russet potatoes
4 hard boiled eggs,
4 Tbsp butter
Salt as well as pepper to taste

1. Bring a pot of H2O to boil (won't need to big a pot,  5-6 cups of H2O volition live sufficient)
2. Peel as well as cutting spud into chunks.
3. When H2O has come upward to a boil, seat inwards 1 tsp tabular array salt into the water.
4. Put inwards potatoes as well as boil until soft.
5. Drain potatoes as well as seat into a mixing bowl.
6. Put inwards peeled hard boiled eggs as well as butter into the hot potatoes. Put inwards 1/3 tsp tabular array salt as well as approximately pepper.
7. With a mixer, whip the potatoes until they await all mashed up.Taste as well as conform if non salty.
8. Serve alongside roast or only swallow it on its own. Yummy!!!



All these pics were taken during the menstruation of fourth dimension where my dearie gear upward the ISO to 1600!!!
And I was only stupid stupid taking ugly pictures non knowing why
Very high dissonance occupation as well as super hard editing them.


***************************************************

Announcement

Dear Readers,
This volition live my lastly post for spud week.
I need to stimulate got approximately other break, this time, for much longer.
I practise non know when I'll live back, in all probability 3-4 weeks time, perchance sooner, perchance later.
I'm moving, aye I am. Finally!!!
The household has been renovating since Oct 2010 as well as it's fourth dimension to deed inwards as well as I'm busy alongside the terminal fittings as well as packing as well as unpacking stuff.

I'll yet live checking electronic mail from fourth dimension to fourth dimension as well as the comments department too, only inwards example approximately of y'all stimulate got questions, but I cannot hope prompt reply.

Thankyou as well as I'll run across y'all i time to a greater extent than alongside pictures of my novel kitchen.

Love ya all,
Wendyywy
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close