Love To Bake Pandan Lacy Crepes - Pancake Quad # 1


I made this for tea. And I gobbled it all upward past times myself. Leaving non for my girls. Haha! So bad of me.

Well, they were napping too I was hungry. I had about pandan leaves inwards the refrigerator too about kokosnoot milk thus why non brand something uncomplicated too nice. Haha, I tin sack withal brand these for them tomorrow.




This is a sweetness version for roti jala (lacy crepes). Roti jala is a Malay crepe, that is unremarkably xanthous too eaten alongside curry. But I decided to plough it into a sweetness version, too dark-green alongside pandan. Actually I had this persuasion long ago, which was why I got this bottle from Daiso much before on. I bring read inwards about blogs proverb the park roti jala loving cup is a menace to use. And I saw i daughter improvising past times poking holes into the cap of a mineral H2O bottle. Well, bottles are definitely easier to work equally i tin sack easily add together pressure level past times squeezing. You can’t suit the pressure level alongside cups. So, if y'all don’t bring a bottle similar mine, simply pick out grip of an empty small-scale mineral H2O bottle too poke the cap. You volition bring a DIY squeezing bottle.



It was raining past times the fourth dimension I had this done. Tea fourth dimension alongside rain... nice!

Pandan Lacy Crepes
Recipe Source: Wendyywy
Yields : half dozen pieces

40gm all role flour
50gm egg
50gm pandan juice (no postulate to live on equally good thick)
25gm thick kokosnoot milk
Very really small-scale pinch of salt
Kaya too bananas for serving

1. Mix eggs, pandan juice too kokosnoot milk together.
2. Put flour too tabular array salt into a bowl. Pour 1/3 of the liquid onto the flour too alongside a whisk, stir vigourously. Add to a greater extent than liquid equally y'all stir until the batter turns smoothen too lump free.
3. Leave batter for xv minutes at least. Pour batter into a “holey” bottle.
4. Put a few drops of fossil oil into non stick frying pan. Wipe away excess alongside tissue/paper towel. Heat the pan on medium low.
5. Drizzle batter into pan, creating a lacy effect.
6. When the batter turns matte too is cooked, crease crepe into quarters correct inwards pan before removing.
7. Serve alongside your favourite kaya too about sliced bananas.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close