Love To Bake Apricot Yogurt Cake


This cake was made on impulse.
I was all of a abrupt craving for a butter cake. No, I’m non pregnant. Hahaha.

One 2 days earlier I made this, I was scratching my caput on what to practise amongst my residual of 500gm apricots. I don’t desire to practise or hence other bake amongst apricot, cos I felt I was making equally good much of it this season. I asked Swee San for or hence ideas for what to practise amongst them, in addition to she gave me loads of it. But I brushed them all aside. I was exclusively bespeak because I was at a crossroad, to brand or non to make. Half crazy in addition to exclusively needed an outlet for blabbing. Poor Swee San. That shows how dainty she is.

But today, I all of a abrupt felt similar eating a butter cake, in addition to hahaha, an apricot i that volition live on then.
So, off I went to purchase me or hence yogurt. I ever similar my butter cakes amongst or hence yogurt. Makes it fluffy in addition to nice. And yep this cake is merely similar what I expected it to be, fluffy in addition to tender. It may non live on really very buttery, but it's definately an option to a healthier butter cake. If I don't say you, you lot won't fifty-fifty know that it contains exclusively that modest knob of butter inwards a loaf cake. It cracked, equally usual, but I don’t tending much almost cracks in addition to most of my butter/oil cakes fissure anyway. ;P


60gm butter
70gm sugar
1 egg
100gm manifestly yogurt
120gm fresh apricots, chopped (or role 60gm dried apricots, chopped in addition to microwaved on high amongst 80ml of H2O for 2-3 minutes (until it looks plump), drain good earlier use)
150gm cake flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder

1. Preheat oven to 160/180C.
2. Sift flour amongst baking soda in addition to baking powder. Set aside
3. Put 2 Tbsp of the sifted flour into apricots in addition to toss to coat. Set aside.
4. Cream butter in addition to saccharide until lite in addition to fluffy.
5. Add inwards egg in addition to compaction for or hence other minute.
6. Put inwards yogurt in addition to compaction for xxx seconds.
7. Put inwards sifted flour in addition to compaction until good combined, it should possess got you lot less than xxx seconds.
8. Fold inwards chopped apricots.
9. Pour batter into a 3X6 loaf pan in addition to bake for 35 minutes or until skewer inserted comes out clean.

Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close