Love To Bake Baked Chicken Cordon Bleu


My hubby loves Chicken Cordon Bleu. And it's the fried version.

When I saw a baked version on Angie's Recipes, I knew I simply accept to brand this rattling soon.
I had a difficult fourth dimension trying to secure the ends, amongst a few fourth dimension virtually poking through my fingers.

I served this amongst a serving of salad amongst tomato cream in addition to baked garlic fries. My married adult man said this tasted ameliorate than the local cafe that he frequents for this dish, proverb this tasted similar chicken. Not that the cafe didn't purpose chicken, hahaha, but the chicken was coated inwards therefore much batter in addition to crumbs that the chicken doesn't seem to live on the principal star.


Here's what I used

two Boneless Chicken whole legs
Salt, pepper in addition to oregano
two sliced of ham
two slices of cheddar cheese (each broken upward into iv long strips in addition to stacked)

1/3 loving cup breadstuff crumbs
1 Tbsp finely grated parmesan
1 Tbsp butter, melted
two Tbsp chicken broth (I used instant noodles chicken flavour seasoning, simply 1/2 tsp mixed amongst water)
1 clove garlic, finely chopped

1. Preheat oven to 180/200C.
2.Lightly flatten the boneless whole legs amongst the dorsum of a cleaver or a meat mallet.
3. Sprinkle to a greater extent than or less salt, pepper in addition to soil oregano onto chicken.
4. Put a land of ham, in addition to therefore a piece of stacked cheese onto each chicken leg.
5. Roll upward in addition to secure ends amongst toothpicks.
6. Mix broth amongst garlic.
7. Mix breadstuff crumbs in addition to parmesan
8. Roll chicken into chicken broth and in addition to therefore the breadcrumb mixture.
9. Drizzle melted butter over chicken.
10. Bake chicken for 20-30 minutes or until chicken looks golden in addition to crispy.
11. Remove toothpicks earlier serving.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close