Love To Bake Garlic Rice


Garlic Rice It's fun to write large in addition to red!!
Serves 2-4

Ever eaten at Manhattan’s Fish Market?? No, non the 1 inwards New York. It’s here, inwards Malaysia.
I know it’s fifty-fifty inwards Singapore now, but I don’t know why it’s not every bit good there, in addition to portions are rattling stingy over in that place too. Here inwards Malaysia, the portions are large in addition to generous, in addition to then much rice in addition to fries that it’s difficult to gobble them all up. Haha, rice in addition to fries are cheap. But I don’t attention if they’re inexpensive or what, it’s tasty in addition to I don’t heed them giving me more, peculiarly the rice.

Whenever Mike orders a personal platter, he volition ever inquire to supercede the constituent of the fries amongst rice. He loves the rice, in addition to then produce I. I fellowship kids meal, usually, in addition to I ever become for Live Bait, which is calamari amongst fries in addition to I ever alter that to rice :) . I dear their fried calamari, my favourite from MFM.

So, to serve that Double Fennel Roasted Chicken, I made this garlic rice, genuinely a 2d campaign to copycat that squeamish rice from MFM in addition to I live on did it. Just that they didn’t run basmathi, they used ordinary local rice. Basmathi is in addition to then expensive, this 1 that I bought was RM9.30/kg. Basmathi Moghul…. Wow.. the rear already demands a high price. Well, non all basmathis are this expensive (some exclusively cost one-half of this), but that when I decided to gear upward this, all neighbouring shops are unopen for Fri prayers except for this store in addition to the exclusively 1kg pack they convey is “Moghul”. Please produce non run Thai fragrant rice, or short grain to produce this rice. Anything mucilaginous is a no no here. You convey to run lite in addition to fluffy rice. Local rice volition live fine in addition to fifty-fifty siam rice, but non fragrant rice, ok.


1 loving cup basmathi rice
two cups water
two large cloves of garlic, grated (Use to a greater extent than if you lot like)
1 heaped Tbsp grated carrots
½ tsp salt
1 tsp butter
Small pinch of turmeric pulverization for colour

1. Wash the rice. Drain well.
2. Put everything together in addition to cook. (I steam mine for xxx minutes)
3. Fluff rice amongst chopsticks earlier serving.


Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close