Love To Bake Low-Cal Dear Butter Cake



Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 recipe given yesteryear Mike’s aunt, Aunt Ching Peng (one of my followers, Thanks Aunt). And this recipe was given to her proficient friend, Aunt Kheng Hong. Good recipes are meant to last shared.

I made this months agone :)

Actually the master advert given to this cake was, Super Light Butter Cake. I felt the advert was a fleck equally good much. I'm scared my readers mightiness last misled hoping that this volition last sponge light. So, I renamed it equally Light Honey Butter Cake, as I actually liked the dear tinge inwards it.

Light together with airy. Yummy.

225gm butter
140gm sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
two tsp honey
five egg yolks
200gm flour
1 ½ tsp baking powder
¾ tsp common salt (I omitted this because I used salted butter)
five egg whites
45gm sugar

1. Preheat oven at 160C/180C. Line a nine inch foursquare pan.
2. Cream butter, 140gm sugar, vanilla together with dear on medium speed for five minutes.
3. Put inwards egg yolks ane yesteryear one, beating good afterwards each addition.
4. Sift flour together with baking pulverization together with mix into the batter.
5. With merely about other bowl, rhythm out eggwhites until soft peaks, add together inwards 45gm carbohydrate gradually together with rhythm out until stiff.
6. Fold egg whites into batter.
7. Pour batter into lined pan.
8. Bake for xl minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.





Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close