Love To Bake My Outset Award




Wow, I've been nominated for this observe twice inwards a week. Thanks to TracieMoo of Bittersweet Flavours too Pearlyn of A Full-Timed Housefly. Hehe, it feels similar a chain letter. But it seems that I don't select that much of swain blogger friends to transcend to, since these two are already business office of my constant readers.
So I'll transcend this observe to readers to select commented a few times on my blog. Sorry to all those who read constantly but since u never left a give-and-take for me, I wouldn't know who u are.


 Having the painting present of the observe posted onto your blog, ane should
  • Share the 10 things inwards life that brand you lot happy alongside your readers
  • Pass on the observe to 10 other bloggers who brighten upwards your day
  • Share the links to the 10 bloggers', every bit mentioned above, on your blog
  • Get the 10 bloggers informed virtually the award
  • Ask the 10 observe recipients to relink their blogs to yours.
10 things inwards life that brand me happy

1. H5N1 morn kiss from hubby.
2. When my all my nutrient gets cleaned upwards from their dishes inwards no time.
3. Perfect bakes too perfect dishes. How I loathe it when the fourth dimension too coin spent is wasted.
4. Flowers... tardily huh.. but I am rather one-time fashioned
5. H5N1 long night's sleep.. eight hours undisturbed yesteryear calls for milk. Sometimes Lydia calls for milk at 6am, too then Lyanne at 7am... sigh... :(
6. Lydia dancing too singing. She tin sack actually follow children concert's trip the low-cal fantastic moves, Barney activity songs...Her Nanny fifty-fifty brings her to her ballroom dancing class.
7. Lyanne doing babe talk. Her outset word, "No more" too until now.. her other give-and-take is "Open", too she'll shove me a handbag of biscuits.
8. Lots of hits too comments on my blog. See.... u tin sack brand me happy..so delight comment.
9. When people endeavour out my recipes, give feedback, postal service my recipes too link them dorsum to me.
10. Calls or smses from one-time fourth dimension buddies. Chat chat chat.....

I'd similar to transcend this observe to
1. Galronni
2. Blessed Homemaker
3. Shirley of Kokken69
4. J of J's Kitchen
5. Anne from Simply Anne's
6. Sweetiepie from What's for Dessert Today
7. DG from Test too Tested
8. CHVoon from Life 2009
9. Sonia from Nasi Lemak Lover
10. Cheng Yee Lee, a friend of mine.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close