Love To Bake Chocolate Flake Cookies

 My friends nicknamed my cookies Famous Wendy Love to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
180C baked fifteen mins


I get-go made this based on Van Houten’s chocolate chip wrapper when I was 17… My friends nicknamed my cookies Famous Wendy. Well, they said, it tasted similiar amongst Famous Amos.
Last twelvemonth I had to made huge amounts for a fund raising event.. So, I experimented amongst ways to skimp on the ingredients, together with to role upwards ingredients per batch yesteryear the packaging.. but yet.. making a delicious cookie.. It doesn't sense of savour that similar anymore.. but still, good..

So, here’s my much skimped recipe. It spreads a little

250gm butter
330 gm chocolate-brown sugar
1 tsp salt
two tsp vanilla essence
two eggs
250gm choc chip
500gm flour
two tsp baking powder

And here’s i that I changed a fleck in i lawsuit to a greater extent than for ain consumption.. equally I flora the master copy recipe (Van Houten's) a fleck equally good oily..and this recipe doesn't spread much

250gm butter
200 gm chocolate-brown sugar
1 tsp salt
two tsp vanilla essence
two eggs
500gm chocolate chips
100gm coarsely chopped almonds
400gm flour
two tsp baking powder.

Method:
1. Cream butter together with saccharide together.
2. Add inward egg, vanilla, together with tabular array salt together with mix until good combined. This is the moisture mixture.
3. Sift flour together with baking pulverisation together. Mix amongst choco chips together with almonds. This is the dry out mixture.
4. Put the dry out mixed ingredients into the moisture mixture together with combine well.
5. Scoop 1 tsp of cookie dough onto baking sheet, leaving around infinite inward betwixt each cookie.
6. Bake at 180C for 15mins (for browner finish, but to a greater extent than fragrant) or 170C for xvi mins for a lighter colour.

******
I similar mine having a rugged surface rather than a smoothen circular patty.. So, I simply spoon them.
 My friends nicknamed my cookies Famous Wendy Love to Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies
These fair ones are baked 170C for xvi mins



Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close