Love To Bake Guinness Chicken 黑啤鸡

 cos I know when the burger bun is out from the oven Love to Bake Guinness Chicken       黑啤鸡

I haven't been cooking oftentimes lately. Eating out mostly, cos I know when the burger bun is out from the oven... it's domicile cooking everyday.
BTW, my gynae calls the woman individual genitalia that nosotros come across inwards ultrasound scans, hamburger effect. Two pcs of bun amongst a slit inwards the middle... Muahahaha! So, wonder if the manful individual genitalia volition endure called hotdog effect. Duh!

Let me say u, this is yummy!

I came across Guinness Stout Pork Ribs inwards Chinese restaurants inwards recent years.. And I desire to replicate it. And I've got chicken wings inwards the freezer in addition to married adult man simply opened a bottle of Guinness Stout... Yah! Gimme roughly stout!

Ingredients:
6 chicken wings (middle in addition to drummets seperated)
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1/3 loving cup Guinness Stout or any stout
1 Tbsp sugar
1 Tbsp low-cal soy sauce
1 loving cup crude for frying

Method:
1. Marinate chicken fly amongst common salt in addition to worcestershire sauce for one-half hr at least.
2. Fry inwards crude until golden, but non dry.
3. Discard frying crude in addition to retain ane Tbsp crude inwards wok. Put inwards stout in addition to arrive at to bring down a bit.
4. Put inwards sugar, soy sauce in addition to chicken wings in addition to farther arrive at until gravy well-nigh dries up.

*****
you tin purpose pork ribs

*****
I'm going to endeavor doing a non alcoholic version using malta.. wonder if it'll endure good.
Buat lebih berguna, kongsi:
close